Chapter 23

Bohn yelled outside of the front door of Shane's mansion. He knocked like he is banging on it. Shane suddenly opens while rubbing his eyes because he just woke up. "Oh, what's up buddy? Why so grumpy?" He asked.

Bohn ignored him and directly entered the house without any hesitation to find MD. Shane followed him being curious on what is going on. When he saw MD at the poolside having breakfast, he ran to him and immediately punched him.

"What the hell?!" MD yelled as he stood up from falling on the chair. Shane then stops Bohn from punching him. "Bohn what is your problem?!" Shane yelled at him.

"You traitor! Why didn't you tell us that the originals are after King and Shane?! Oh I know. You want us to trust you so that you all can easily kill them?" Bohn yelled. Shane drew a curious face, "what? What are you talking about?" Shane turned his face at Bohn.

"Uh! Duen told me everything. They will kill King because he violence that damn rule! And for you, they will still kill you because you're a hybrid and you don't fit into the vampire bloodline since you have a werewolf blood." Bohn explained at them.

Shane lost his words of what Bohn just said. No words coming from his mouth that he ended up nodding and went inside the house. Bohn just shakes his head and leave. MD wiped his mouth and went after Shane.

"Shane, wait up." He called.

"I don't want to talk about it. Please leave me alone," Shane response as he walks straight to his room. When he reaches his room, he immediately close it and lock it so that MD can't enter. He laid down to his bed and close his eyes.

➰ ➰ ➰

Bohn spent his night at Tee's condo, since he doesn't want to be alone. Boss then knocked saying he wants to spend the night and he want to clear everything up. The three of them decided to have a meeting on how to deal with the originals if the red flag is going but they still don't know how to start.

Two days passed, the three of them has no idea yet. Tee's condo unit feels so empty even though Bohn and Boss are staying. Nobody wants to talk. Boss is laying at the couch, Bohn laid down on the carpet and Tee is in the swing chair drowning himself on social media.

"I knew it!" Boss suddenly yells.

"What?" Bohn raised his brows.

"You will be the bait." Boss said while pointing at Bohn. He then stand up and faced Boss.

"Are you out of your mind?! Me?! As bait?! No way!" Bohn yelled at him.

"Oh come on! This is the only way to save your best friend. Be the bait, plus I think Duen trust you." Boss said.

"I'll face them. No need to be the bait." Bohn was about to answer Boss when King cut them. They faced him while King is standing next to them, "shit, how did you get in?" Tee asked.

"You invited me before when you didn't know that I am a vampire." King smirked, "I started this mess first, I'll end it myself." He added.

"No! You'll gonna get yourself killed!" Bohn yelled at him, "and I don't want my best friend to face them and get killed." King response at him.

"Buddy, we're in this together, okay? We haven't had any plan yet but it will gonna be okay." Bohn said as he patted his best friend's shoulder.

"Thank you Bohn, but this is my game." He smiled, "if I deserve to live, then you will still see me, if not, thank you for the memories brothers." He messed Bohn's hair and leave the room.

Bohn just stood up there frozen when King leave him with a blank face, Boss' widens his eyes when he heard King and Tee suddenly stood up when he felt his feet got nailed on the floor too. Bohn realized at it wasn't his hallucination, it is reality that King said that to them. He shakes his head and rush at the door to stop King but when he went outside, there's no sign of King anymore.

He went inside to get his phone to call Shane, he then picks up and ended up the call.

➰ ➰ ➰

Shane woke up from his nap when Bohn interrupted his sleeping, "oh?" He said with a just woke up voice. "King left us a message. He said he will face the original by himself and now I don't know where he is." Bohn said to the other line, "be there in 5 minutes." He replied and hanged up.

He changed his clothes and grab his keys. He then went straight to the living room when he saw MD is in the couch looking like he is drowning in guilt. When he saw Shane coming down from upstairs, he went directly to him to explain himself. Shane stopped him and said, "enough with your stupid drama. We have a problem to fix." He said and gave MD a come with me look. They both went to Tee's place.

When they got there, the gang sat at the table to have a meeting and to plan everything out when somebody knocks on the door. Bohn immediately opens it hoping it was King coming back to them but he's wrong. It's not King but it's his love of his life. Bohn realized something and he smirked at him because he knew that he needed a werewolf on the gang. He invited Ram inside while he left at the front door. He was grinning knowing that his plan's gonna work.

He walks to the table with an evil grinned face, "what's up with you?" Shane asked him with his arms crossed, "you're smiling like we're celebrating something." He added.

"I'm just thinking of something." He said as he sat on the head of the table, "what?" Boss asked again.

"Why should we get scared of them when we have the gang?" Bohn chuckled, "uhm... Gang who?" MD asked him with a curious face.

"We have the vampire," he points at Tee, "the ripper," referring himself, "the hybrid," he smirked at Shane, "the werewolf," points at Ram, "and lastly, the original." He wiggles his eyebrow at MD. "If we teamed up together, we can defeat them and save King and Shane. So? Plan is done." He said.

"But how are we gonna do that?" Tee asked, "we don't even know when will they attack." He added, "Bohn, that is too dangerous. We don't know if how many are they." Boss said.

"I'll pretend that I'm gonna team up with Duen, okay?" Bohn response,

"Ai Bohn! Duen is like the prince of the original. He can beat you just like that. You don't know what you're playing with!" MD yelled at him,

"If that's the reason just to save my best friend, then I'll do it!" Bohn yelled as he slams the table.

"King ran away after he finally broke up with me." Ram murmured, "what?"

"He said, he will fix everything," Ram started to speak without looking at them, "he told me that... We don't have to wait for him... Because... Even him don't even know if he will come back... Or not..." Ram said as his tears fell down. Bohn slams the table and walks away. Shane covers his face with his hands and tried not to shed a tear.