Chapter 4

"So Ram knew that we're immortals?"Bohn asked and King shrugged.

"I haven't met that kid before," King said.

Bohn took a deep sighed and tapped King's shoulder. "Let's not jump into the conclusion. Maybe his parents are aware of these immortal things that's why they want to protect Ram." Bohn said. King nodded and agreed to what Bohn said.

"Or maybe, little Ram's parents are actually hunters?"

King and Bohn looked at each other in shock when someone talked inside the cubicle.

"I thought you checked every cubicle?!" king murmured.

Bohn gave King a 'Should-We-End-Him-Look' and King shakes his head no.

"That bastard knew our secret," Bohn whispered.

King stood in front of the cubicle that was occupied by someone and thinking to break in. Bohn calmed himself and get ready to compel that person.

The cubicle's door opens, the two boys were about to do the thing that they have to when they stopped.

"BOSS?!" The two raised their voices in the chorus.

Boss raised his eyebrows to King and Bohn. "Relax. I'm one of you. In fact, I am King's third cousin. Look, I'm not even reflecting myself in the mirror." Boss said. They didn't bother to ask how did Boss get inside because they both know that vampires have that kind of speed.

King and Bohn are still confused. "Why we didn't know about this?" Bohn asked.

"It's because I'm older than both of you and I act normal. " Boss rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna leave you both here. I'm getting a drink." Boss left the two boys with a blank on their faces.

"So he is your cousin... Nice." Bohn commented.

Both boys are still confused and shocked when they found out that Boss is also one of them. How can a stupid handsome nosy guy like Boss become a senior immortal?

After a talk in the restroom, both King and Bohn decided to leave and have fun at the party.

When the party ended, King drove his drunk friends to their condo units before he went home. When he got to his unit, he decided to go to the near convenient store around his condo to get some snacks. A snack for him to eat while he does his study and assignments.

King picks up everything he sees and puts it in the basket. He hurriedly went to the cashier to pay for it.

When he left the store, he saw Ram walking with his three Siberian huskies. He was about to ignore it but it is too obvious and he had to act normal and pretend as nothing happened earlier at the party.

"Ai Ning! What are you doing walking in the middle of the night?" He greeted at Ram, 10 meters away from each other.

King is afraid of dogs because when he was young he got bitten by it and until now he is traumatized.

Ram walks to King together with his dogs while King ran away.

"Ai Ning, I'm afraid of dogs! Don't get near it!" He said.

Ram stops and gets his phone from his pocket. He chatted King via messenger since they don't have each other's Line I.D.

King's phone notified and gets it. He reads it.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't notice that I grabbed you that hard." Ram texted.

King just looked at Ram.

"Maybe he didn't notice that I got stung by his vervain ring," King said to his mind.

"It's okay, Ai Ning. I just got a fright." King excused. "What are you doing here, by the way?" King asked.

"I ran away from home. Nowhere to go" Ram texted.

King sighed and decided to take Ram to his condo since it's gonna rain and Ram's not going back to his home.

"You can sleep in my room. I can sleep on the sofa." King said. Ram locked his dogs in the storage room.

"Thanks for letting them stay there." Ram said.

"It's fine. I'm not using that room anyway. Uhm, there's foods in the fridge and I got snacks here incase you're hungry. I'm taking a shower first." King said as he walks to his room.

He puts his belt bag on the table and removed his engineering uniform. He entered the bathroom to freshen up.

After a couple of minutes, he went straight to the living room while drying his hair using a towel. King scanned through his notes and reads it. He noticed that Ram is sitting at the kitchen counter while reading his notes also. He stared at Ram for a few seconds when he noticed that Ram's face turns into slightly frown and furrowed eyebrows.

He stood up and went to the boy. The boy's been struggling at his studies and answered his assignment in a wrong way. King sighed and sat beside Ram. "You're doing it wrong." King shakes his head. King explained and teach Ram on how to do the assignment. Ram carefully listens to every word that comes from the mouth of King. After King explained everything, Ram finally understands. It's not that hard if you know the technique and the shortcut on how to get the final answer.

King stood up and went back to the sofa. He unfolded his duvet and started to laid down and close his eyes. He wants to sleep but he can't thinking that Ram is on meters away from him.

x x x