Chapter 19

In the middle of the night, Ram suddenly woke up when he heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen. He went straight to it and saw King standing at the edge looking for something. He opened the light which makes King startled. He just rolled his eyes at Ram, "Looking for something? What is it? I'll help you. " Ram insisted.

"I'm hungry." King replied as he opens the fridge, "oh. We didn't have a bag of blood here." Ram teased him. King shuts the door of the fridge and turned his face to Ram, "are you insulting me?!" He yelled. "I'm just kidding. Relax yourself, I'll make you something to eat. What do you want? Oh and my head is not on the menu." Ram said and King just rolled his eyes and sat on the kitchen counter watching Ram as he cooks something.

After a couple of minute, Ram serves King a noodles. King looked at the noodles and then looked at Ram, "what? Don't blame me, you haven't been to grocery store these past few days." Ram said. He then rolled his eyes and shakes his head. After he finished the noodles, he turned around to see what Ram is doing. He is sitting on the couch while watching T.V., he then sat besides Ram to watch too since he can't sleep.

Ram took a glance at his senior and turned his attention to the show on the screen while King is also doing the same thing too. Although the show is boring, they both watched it just to avoid each other. "Ahem..." King coughed as he scratch his throat. Ram looked at him and he gave his senior a raised eyebrow, "what you looking at?" He asked with his eyes wide. The kid just looked away and took his phone out and opens his social media.

Days had passed, the two being locked together in the condo unit makes them bored since they don't talk to each other like before and King is giving Ram his childish attitude. King's humanity hasn't back yet but Ram can feel that it will be back soon because he have a lot of patient even though King always want to pick a fight with him. Their routine everyday is to wake up get some coffee and return to their respective bedrooms and on the night, getting a food at the kitchen and returned again without talking to each other.

The night comes, King is really bored that he ended up sitting in the couch while facing the window. Ram noticed how lonely King is so he grabs two bottles of beer from the fridge and opens it. He then walks and sat next to King and handed him the beer. King gladly accepts it without a releasing any word. He sips while watching the beautiful moon together with its stars in the sky. "It's beautiful, right?" Ram asked and King just nodded.

A moment of silence between the two when Ram decided to talk first. He cleared his throat and put the beer down. He took a deep breathe and turned his face to his senior.

"P'King..." Ram started to talk and he hummed in replied, "I knew that my parents killed your paren--" King cuts him off by grabbing him in the collar and slams him on the floor. He topped at Ram and threw him a few full punches which lead Ram's nose to bleed. "Don't you ever dare mention my parents death because your fucking parents are the cause of everything!" He yelled then he grabs Ram's head away from the floor and bang his head against it. Ram groaned in pain as he held his head. King then grabs the bottle of beer and slams it on the floor. He puts the broken bottle neck near on Ram's throat. Ram tries to escape but he decided not to move since one movement can lead him to death. "P'King..." Ram started to cry as he calmly holds on King's hand, "I dare you, say it again! What!" King yelled. "I-I'm sorry..." Ram burst in to tears together with his blood that flowing from his head. "I'm s-sorry... I didn't tell y-you..." He paused while gasping some air since King is strangling him, "I... K-killed my father t-to... Avenge y-you, P-phi..." Ram cried and still holding into King's hands from strangling his neck, "I did that b-because I-I love y-you..." Ram said. "There... I said it to you Phi... You can kill me now that I already told you how much I love you... I love you, Phi..." Ram cried and he starts to close his eyes. King's tears fell down on his cheeks when he heard what Ram just said. He slowly let go of his junior from strangling him and he went down from top of him. Ram coughed while holding on his chest and chased the air to breathe. King then curled up and hugs his knees to sobs. "What have I done?" He murmured as he sobs. Ram suddenly hugs him tight, "it's gonna be okay, baby..." He said. King burst into tears and starts to apologize, "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault.." Ram wipes his senior's tears and cupped his face. King's eyes are starting to swell from crying but he doesn't stop from apologizing. "Your dad died because of me..." King cried, "He died because of me..." He added. Ram shakes his head and he pulled King to his chest and gave him a hug, "No baby... I have my own reason." He said and then patted King's head and gave him a forehead kiss.