Chapter 16

King entered the classroom while the teacher is lecturing his subject to his class.

"King, why are you late?" Their professor asked them.

"And why did you start your class without me?" King sarcastically answered their professor and smirked at him. He went at the back where his seat is and took his phone out.

"What the hell was that?" Bohn faced King. He just gave him a smile and turned his attention to his phone. Bohn suddenly grabs his phone, "You're not paying attention to class." He said.

King faced Bohn and gave him a death glared, "I'm the King of Engineering. Every thing is easy for me, plus, this class will be the death of me because of boredom." He answered Bohn and grabs his phone back.

Bohn finally realize what is wrong with King, "Shia! You turned your humanity off?!"

King smirked and wiggles his eyebrows up, "Yep, brother. It feels so good." King stood up and patted Bohn at his shoulder, "See you at Shane's party later." He said and his friends just watches him as he leaves the class with a weird confused face.

"What do you mean he shut his humanity off? And why did he turns it off? What do you mean by that?" Tee asked Bohn directly, "I'm losing my mind in confusion." He added.

"When a vampire turns his humanity off, they will feel nothing. Pain, sadness, guilt anything about emotion. Maybe he shut it down because he is still hanged into what Shane said the other day about Ram." Bohn calmly explained to Tee. He just nodded and went back to his writing. Bohn shakes his head and listens to what the professor is saying.

The party has started, Shane invited all of their engineering friends and classmates. Bohn, Boss, Tee and Mek arrived at Shane's mansion and started to look for Shane but they only see MD. Boss told Mek to go get some drink since they have an important matter to talk with Shane.

"Yo. Where's Shane?" Bohn asked.

"At the poolside. Drinking himself to death. What's up?" He said.

"We have a problem." Boss sighed.

"What problem?" MD raised his eyebrow.

"King shut his humanity off. We need to get him back again before the originals arrived." Boss said.

MD's eyes widen when he didn't expect what Boss just said, "holy shit. That's good, I love that." MD smiled.

"Please, I know you love evil things but I want my best friend back." Bohn replied and MD flicked his tongue and sighed, "Fine. This is all that I can say. Shane can compelled a vampire to shut his humanity off but he can't compelled King to bring back his humanity. King should be the one who can take back his humanity." MD explained.

Bohn, Boss and Tee looked at each other when Shane arrived with a bottle of champagne and put his right arm around MD's neck, "what's up brothers!!" He yelled in happiness, "there's a lot of drinks. Please yourself." He added.

MD whispered to Shane what happened to King and he suddenly choked and coughed, "What?!" He yelled in shocked, "so where's King?" He asked.

The boys shrugged and don't know what to answer. Few minutes later, they're having their great time while drinking while King crashed the party. "Yes!! The mighty King is already here!!" Someone yelled, everybody caught their attention and gave applause when King arrived. Bohn and his friends looked at the direction where King is and he is walking towards them. He greeted them with a smile, "Hi. Miss me?" King asked as he grabs Shane's drink and drink it too. Shane looked at him without any words coming from his mouth.

"What? Nobody's gonna greet me?" King started the conversation, "guys, come on. It's just me." He chuckled. King tries his best to pissed his friends off because he knew that Bohn's temper is not that patient. He then messed with Bohn's hair. Bohn just gave him a glared and that makes King response with an evil smile. "No one's gonna talk? Okay. I'll just find a new friends then." King said and leaves. Bohn was about to follow him when Shane stopped him. "Let him be. Just don't leave him out of your sight." Shane told his friends and they nodded.

When the party is still going, Bohn and MD still watches King getting drunk and partying himself at the poolside. Shane is a little bit tipsy and so is Boss, Tee and Mek. King catches Bohn's eyes staring at him from the other side. He then smirked at him and signed 'cheers' as he raised the bottle of alcohol. Bohn shakes his head in disappointment. When King knew that Bohn is running out of patient he just laughed and gave Bohn a middle finger.

"Oi mixed blood! What took you so long?! Over here!" Bohn turned his back when Tee shouts at someone. He looked at the direction where Tee's eyes is and waved his hand on someone. Bohn raised his eyebrow when he saw Raw coming closer to them while his hands are in his nape, massaging it.

"Where have you been? The party has started an hour ago." Shane said.

"I passed out." He said, "haha what? King snaps your neck?" Shane laughed and he then nods.

"Hmm, and you're still here after he snapped you." Bohn smirked at Ram and he crossed his arms.

"Shut up, ripper." Ram said. Bohn fired his ears when he heard what Ram called him. He went to Ram and grabs his collar giving him a death glared, "what did you just called me?!" He yelled, Shane then rolled his eyes and stopped the two guys. Bohn then swayed his hands away from Ram.

"Where's King?" MD said and Bohn suddenly looked at the spot where he saw King the last time. King wasn't there anymore. They separated from each other to look for King but no sign of him. They asked their other seniors and juniors if they saw King but they just shrugged in replied. Bohn, Ram and Shane went upstairs to check into the rooms and Tee, MD and Boss looked for him at the ground floor, the backyard and to all the places that was in the first floor.

There is the last room in the second floor that they haven't check yet. Shane had the feelings that King is in there. Before they entered, they both sighed deeply and banged the door. Their jaw dropped when they saw King sipping his victim's blood to death while holding the girl's waist. When he finished, he just let go of the corpse and wiped his mouth.

"She's not that sweet though." King commented, "oh! You're here also. Thank me later that I didn't kill you." King smirked at Ram after he sees him, "anyways, can you please buried her body for me? Thanks." He added. King excuses himself and walked passed between Bohn, Ram and Shane but before he leaves, Bohn calls him. He turned around at his best friend.

"What?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I forgot to tell you this." Bohn said as he looked down and started to walked in front of King.

"Forgot what?" King crossed his arms.

"This," Bohn finally snaps King's neck which made him fell in to the floor, "I did what I had to do. Clean up your boyfriend's mess, werewolf." Bohn said without turning his head around to face Ram. He just walks out the door and Shane followed him.