Chapter 6

King carries Ram in his room and let him laid down into his bed. King sighed and think what will he do. He wiped Ram's face with a damp towel and changes his clothes. He regret for throwing punch on Ram's howerever, it's for his own good too. Good thing there's only some small scratches on Ram's forehead.

When King is done taking care of Ram, he let Ram sleeps on the side of his bed while he is on the other side. King suddenly falls asleep without any notice.

King woke up early in the morning with Ram wrapped around his arms into King's. He slowly moved Ram's arm away from him making sure that Ram doesn't wake up. He jumped out from bed and went to the bathroom. He needed to freshen up. When he's done, he saw Ram sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ai Ning, you're awake." King said trying to cut the silent situation. He sat at the bed next to Ram.

"Please don't tell anyone about last night." Ram murmured.

King looked at him and nodded.

"Thank you." Ram said and held King's hand. King's heartbeat beats really fast. It's like he is running nonstop but it isn't. He calmed himself so that Ram won't notice. Ram looked at him and hugged him. "Please don't be afraid on me." Ram whispered at King. King tapped his back and replied, "Never, Ai Ning."

King hugged his junior back and wishes if they could be like this forever. He wants to be in between Ram's arm because it makes him felt so good. Their tight hugs got disturbed by the huge knocked coming from King's front door. Someone is banging his door like it's gonna wreck.

"Alaiwa." King murmured and went to his front door. He ready himself to yell at someone who's banging so loud but when he opened it, it's Bohn.

"Ai Bohn! What are you doing here?" King greeted him and invite him inside.

"What's with you? You took so long to open the damn door. I bought you coffee." Bohn shakes his head and went straight to the living room and make himself at home while sitting at the couch and turns the tv on.

"Where are you last night? I tried calling you but you didn't pick up. I went here but the receptionist said you went out." Bohn said.

"Uhm... Well..." King tries to make up some excuses while scratching his nape.

"Tell me where have you--- Oh shit." Bohn cut his sentence when he saw Ram left King's bedroom. He throw a death glared at Ram and King.

"What the hell is going on? Don't tell me that you two are now dating?" Bohn stood up and went up to Ram's.

"Hey mixed blood. Stop messing with my brother or else you're dead." Bohn threatened the kid. The kid just looked at him and nodded.

"Hey Bohn. Calm down. It's not what you think." King said at Bohn.

"Wait a minute. What the hell is that on your forehead and on your arms? Scratches." Bohn asked while suspecting something.

"Bohn! Uhm, that is what i'm about to tell you. I went jogged last night and saw him at the back building. He got an accident that's why I took him here." King covered on Ram's.

Bohn raised his eyebrow and looked back at King. "Okay. If that's what happened." Bohn said and packed his things up.

"Where are you going?" King asked.

"Tee's. I don't like the ambiance of your room right now." Bohn replied while looking at Ram from head to toe. Bohn gets his things and gave Ram a glared before heading to the front door. When he leaves, King sighed.