Chapter 15

King woke up with a note next to him. He rubbed his eyes and he reads the note saying, "got to go to morning class. Breakfast and medicine is in the table. Ily - Ram :) " King crumpled the note and looked at the time and it is already 10 in the morning. He was about to stood up but he groaned when he felt pain in his hips and on his butt.

"Fuck!" He yelled when he remembers what he'd do last night together with Ram. He took his phone and sees a lot of missed calls from Bohn and Boss. He laid down for a minute before getting up when Bohn banged his door.

"Mother-! I thought you're dead!" Bohn yelled as he crossed his arms.

"What's wrong?" King asked.

"You didn't answered my calls." Bohn rolled his eyes and sat at the swivel chair next to King's bed.

"You're sick? What's this?" Bohn walked to his bedside table, King tried to stopped him when he took and reads the bottle of pills. "Pain reliever?" He looked at King.

"Uh... Yeah. My body is in pain. I don't know why maybe too much work out...? You know?" King cracks his voice as he makes up some stories.

"You should have called me, you know." Bohn said and returned the pill back into the table. He walked back again to the chair when he steps on something. He ducked and get what he stepped on. His eyes widen with what he sees.

"Seriously? A fucking lubricant gel?!" He looked at King again while pointing at the tube of gel. King didn't know what to say so he started to gave Bohn a panicked face.

"Uh! You jerked yourself. Don't worry. Guys do that. It's normal. You should asked me so that I'll recommend you some best lube." He then threw the tube in to the bed, "Anyways, get yourself ready. I'm heading to school. All presidents of every organizations are having a meeting. See you later." Bohn said and walks out the door.

King sighed heavily and laid down again. His body is in pain especially down there. He closed his eyes and think about what happened. Last night was a mistake.

"Urgh! You're so stupid!" King yelled and slaps himself.

x x x

King walked into the Engineering faculty when Shane bumped into him.

"Yo. Party at my place tonight." Shane told him and King just nodded at him. Shane walks out and went to his friends while King decided to go to the library since Bohn is in the meeting.

He scrolled at the books in the shelves to find something interesting to read. He picked every books he chosed and sat on the empty table. He relax himself while reading when someone sat in front of him. He looked up and he smiled back at King.

"Who told you sit here with me?" King raised his eyebrow.

"No one. I just want to check on you." Ram said, "Are you okay now?" He added.

"Check your ass. I'm going." King stood up and packed his things up.

"Why are you so mad at me?" Ram confronted him, "Can you please explain it to me furthur and since you're not drunk, you can elaborate it to me."

"I clearly said it to you. We're done. And last night was a mistake." King furiously response to Ram.

"What? What did I do for you to break up with me?"

"You really want me to hurt you? Fine. I'll show you." King grabs his junior's wrist and walks out the library together. King pulled Ram's wrist so tight as they are headed to the boy's restroom. They entered the room and King suddenly locked the door and making sure that they're only the two of them are in the room. He let go of Ram and pushed him against the wall.

"What is wrong with you? I though you're the King of engineering but it turns out that you're also the King of mood swings." Ram got pissed off at King. When King heard what Ram says, his temper raises up and made him turned himself into a deadly immortal like he used to be. He turned around and faced Ram and slams him in the wall. He then grabs Ram's collar, "I am not a human. I am a fucking vampire!"

King didn't control his temper so he threw Ram by grabbing his collar at the sink and ended up bleeding because his head slams in the mirror and it lead by breaking into pieces.

Ram fell into the floor, groaned in pain. He covers his head with his hand as the blood's flowing. King stood in front of him, watching him bleeds.

King kneeled down at Ram and pulled his hair to faced him up.

"This is the reason why I wanted to end things with you. We're not meant for each other. We're meant to be enemies." King smirked at him.

"P'King... I'm sorry... but I already knew what you are. Since the day you got stung on my vervain ring.." Ram's tears fell down when he looked at King's eyes.

"So you made me a fool?! Do you think it's funny?!" King grabs Ram again in the collar and make his hands into a fist.

"I begged you. Please don't turn your humanity off." Ram said. King started to let go of Ram and hugged him. Ram smiled as he hugged his senior's back.

They let go of each other and Ram cupped King's face. They're foreheads leans while Ram kept on smiling. King smiled back.

"I love you." Ram said.

King smiled and he wrapped his arms around Ram's neck. King bit his lower lip while looking at Ram's lips.

Ram leans on King to kissed him when King stopped him. "Baby, do you know what happens if I hated this person so much because they killed my parents and that makes me alone in life?" He asked.

Ram looked through his eyes and asked, "What, babe?"

"I snap their necks. Like this." King drew a smirked at his face after he snapped Ram's neck. He then stood up and washed his hands at the sink taking off the blood. He fixed his hair and looked at Ram laying at the floor unconsious. King walked into the door but before he leaves, he took another glance of Ram.

"I love you, Baby" He imitates Ram and chuckled. He shakes his head and walks out the room, "There is no love nor mercy when you turned your humanity off. Damn, I miss this." He added.