Chapter 17

📌Warning: sexual content.

MD's POV

"Urgh! My head is fucking aching! Damn that drink!" Shane groaned as I carried him all the way to his room. What is wrong with him. He drowned himself in to alcohol.

The party is over and everybody went home. Some of the engineering students slept at the guest room and some slept in the couch and in the corner of this house because they passed out due to drinking hard alcohols. Bohn and his friends went to King's condo. So basically, I'm the only who is not drunk but a little bit tipsy.

When I opened Shane's room, I carried him inside and laid him down in his bed. I removed his shoes and his pants for him to sleep comfortable. I covered his body with a duvet and said, "I'm going back to my room." When he groaned again.

"Can you please stay? I'm not feeling well." He murmured.

"It's your fault that you drowned yourself into alcohols." I said.

"But you're a medical student. Please take care of me, na na na." He begged.

I sighed and replied, "you're a hybrid. You can take care of yourself." I was about to open the door when he slammed it shut. He's a vampire-werewolf hybrid so he got the speed. He steps closer to me and whispers in my ear, "When I say you stay, stay." I looked at him and went to his bed. I know he's drunk so I let him. He'll forget everything when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

He jumped into his bed and laid down while I was at the edge sitting.

"I envy King a lot." He started to talk.

"What? Why?" I looked at him and asked.

"Because... He have Ram. And Ram never gave him up. You know what I mean? Maybe they're both destined for each other. Even though Ram is a werewolf and King is a vampire, if it's love then it's love, right?" He said and sighed deeply, "I wish someone will always do the same thing as what Ram did for King." He added when a tear fell into his right eye.

Wait is he serious? A hybrid? Crying for love?

He sat next to him and wiped his tears, "you're drunk that's why." I chuckled.

"Maybe I'm drunk but I'm serious really." He said and held my hand. I held his hand back and squeezed it to comfort him. "Someday you will find that person." I smiled at him. He groaned again and he suddenly hugged me. I didn't move because I was shocked of what he did. "Tsk I'm so tired acting cool in front of you." He said. I patted his head and hushed him.

He let go of his hug and he faced me, "can you stay here with me?" He pleased and I nodded. He smiled while he kept on staring on my lips. "Uh! I'll stay." I said and messes with his hair to cut the awkward silence between us.

He leans closer to me as he run his fingers to my cheeks and to my hair. He closes his eyes and kissed me. I closed mine and returned his kisses back. He topped on me without breaking the kiss. I don't know what I am doing but I admit that he is a good kisser. He entered his tongue inside my mouth and gave me more passionately kiss. Our tongue dances with each other when he break the kiss and looked in to my eyes. "Let's do it." He said seductively. I just smirked and grabs him and slammed him in the bed. I topped on him as he removed my shirt. I then pulled down his boxer since I removed his pants earlier when he stopped me. "Can I be the top?" He asked. I just laughed and I kissed him hard. "No." I chuckled and continued to kissed him and took his boxer off without breaking the kiss.

He helped me unzipped my pants and I then pulled them off. He wrapped his arms around my neck and my kisses begins to run from his lips down to his neck. He moaned a little bit but I want him to moan out loud. My hand crawl down to his manhood and I felt that he is already in his erection. I smirked while playing him. His kissed went to my neck and to my shoulder. He bit my shoulder when I started to jacked him. He refused to moan but I gave him more pleasure which made him give up and started to moan. "Fuck... That feels amazing... Ahh..." He moaned so loud then I smirked. I bent down and gave him a wholly deep throat to satisfy him. "Ahh... MD... You little shit..." I smiled at him as he curled while I gave him the pleasure. After I sucked him in, I kissed him back.

"Spread your legs for me, baby..." I seductively whispered in to his ear. He looked at me with his eyebrow raised, "Is it gonna hurt?" He asked. I chuckled and replied, "Relax. I'm a medical student. I know what to do besides, you're the one who pleased me to take good care of you." I gave him an evil smile and he gulped. He close his eyes and nodded, giving me the sign to enter him.

I slowly entered him and he covers his face with a pillow screaming and moaning through the pain and pleasure. I used my precum acts as our natural lubricant so that it won't hurt him when I entered my whole on him. "Damn... Ahhh..." I moaned as I reached the dept of him. I removed the pillow in his face to see how pleasure he is and I saw his tears dripping down to his cheeks.

"Am I hurting you, babe?" I asked, he then slap my shoulder, "Fuck you! Stop talking... AHH...!!" I cut him when I pushed myself into him even harder. I laid down in top of him to kissed him passionately while I pushed in and pushed out myself to him over and over again. He scratch my back with his sharp nails which makes me smirked again because I know that I am hitting his spot.

I grabbed him and bent him over. I am now facing his back and insert my shaft in his hole in and out again. "Ahh... MD... Please... Don't stop... Please... Ahh..." He moaned so loud that his screams were music to my ears. I put my fingers in his mouth which he bit it. His bit really hurts that I removed it instantly. It then crawled to his pole and started to jacked him. "MD... Ahh... More... Please... MD..." He cried out loud as I pulled his face back to me so that I can kiss him, "Scream my name, hun..." I said seductively, "Geez... Ahh..." I moaned when I think it's time for me to release my liquid. As soon as I released my hot fluid inside of him, he also reached his climax.

We both panted and gasped for air. I laid down beside him and smiled, "This is the best sexual intercourse I have done in my whole life." I said to my mind. As I turned my face to looked at him, he already fell asleep. I stared at him for a minute and thought that he had an angelic face. Being drunk and had a rough sex can lead you to fatigue.