Chapter 10

I sat next to Jones as he spoke to the room full of serpent teens about how He thinks my Dad is working with Penny and how to stop her. "Jones,Scar." Toni said bursting into the room. "What toni where have you.." "Kurtz is about to Kill fangs." She said before all of rushed out of the room Sweets and I in the front with Jones. "Guys Help.!" He yelled as Kurtz slipped his grip. "Drop my brother and your fucking dead Kurtz." I growled before he let go. As he let go of him Sweet pea and I ran forward catching fangs but also slammed our backs into the floor as well. As Fangs rolled over I stood up before rushing up the stairs after Kurtz. "Come here you son of a bitch." I yelled. I caught him by the back of his jacket throwing him down to the ground. "Scar stop." Sweet pea yelled coming up and grabbing hold of me. "We can't afford another brawl with another gang." He said as he held me back. "I told the motherfucker if he dropped my brother he was fucking dead." I spat. "Scar stand down!!" Jughead yelled. Sweet pea let go of me as I walked up to Kurtz socking him the nose breaking it. "Stay the fuck away from my brother you son of a Bitch." I said before I spit on him walking away. "You've gotta get a hold of your anger." Betty said making me roll my eyes. "I'm really trying to be nice to you boop. Remember what Fp said." I warned before walking away I was tackled and sent flying over the ledge by Kurtz. Toni and Cheryl tried to catch me but my head slammed into the ground and I was out cold.