Chapter 22

Eventually I calmed down enough for Sweet Pea to help me stand up and sit on the couch with him. "Fangs did you know about any of this?" I asked calmly still shaking slightly with sobs. He shook his head no as I leaned my head on Sweet pea's shoulder. Someone knocked at the door of my trailer but I didn't move so Fangs got up answering the door. In walked Fred and Archie Andrews. I felt Sweet Pea tense up next to me. "They were gonna make you move in with us but i convinced them you would be better off staying here in Sunnyside trailer park." Fred said. "Not to be rude but then what are you doing here?" I asked not moving from my spot beside Sweet Pea. "Well since you are adopted by Fangs parents they wouldn't be able to make you leave. But i am your father and would like to be." He explained. "I'd like that." I said with a small smile. "Um could I maybe stay with you guys like a couple days a week? so i can be around and adjust?" I asked. "Yea that's fine." Fred responded before they quietly left. "You okay Scar?" Fangs asked. "Im gonna go for a ride." I mumbled getting up slipping on my Jacket and grabbing my helmet before making my way outside to my bike. I flipped my visor down before speeding off toward the north side knowing I'd find Jones at Betty's house and may have some kind of Idea what im going through. Leading the serpents alongside Jughead has honestly brought us closer and sometimes its kinda nice to be around someone else. I stopped right in front of the cooper house before turning around to Greendale where my mom had moved to and I Knew Marcus was still there. I don't know why since she wasn't exactly the best mother but I felt so much rage toward him. I just had this gut feeling that he had something to do with her death. I stopped abruptly outside the house that was listed under my mothers name and the lights were still on meaning that bastard was still staying here. I burst through the front door that the moron didn't lock before finding him in the kitchen. I shoved him back angrily almost growling at him. "You did it didn't" I yelled in his face shoving him back into the counter. "You can't hurt your own." he said pointing to the serpent tattoo on the side of his head. "Your not a serpent anymore jackass." I said before punching him in the jaw causing him to stagger. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAKE HER DO IT?!!" I yelled shoving him to the ground before kicking him the stomach before cops burst in handcuffing me. "ILL PROVE YOU DID SOMETHING!!!"  I screamed as I was pulled out of the house and shoved into a cop car.