Chapter 24

(SWEET PEA'S POV)

It had been a few days since Scar and Fp had their argument and they sped off. I wasn't able to find her eventually Fp called me telling me to come back. She brought Toni back in the middle of the night but Toni swore she didn't tell her where she was going before speeding off again once again. So we pretty much had no idea where she was. I got out of bed quickly getting dressed before grabbing the keys to my bike. "Sweet pea she'll come back man you got to stop stressing yourself out searching for her everyday, I mean dude when was the last time you ate?" Fangs said with a sigh from the couch. I glanced at him before making my way outside to my bike quickly getting on before speeding off. 

(SCAR'S POV)

I stood up getting dressed before pulling on my boots and heading outside to my bike. I wasn't trying to abandon the serpents or Sweet Pea I just really needed to cool off after Fp brought up Mikey. It wasn't my fault what happened to him.

 It wasn't my fault what happened to him

I got on my bike pulling on my helmet I had only rented the motel room for 3 days so I decided to go get breakfast then head home because I honestly really missed Sweet pea and Fangs

I got on my bike pulling on my helmet I had only rented the motel room for 3 days so I decided to go get breakfast then head home because I honestly really missed Sweet pea and Fangs. As I pulled into the diner parking lot I saw someone in a serpent jacket just sitting on their bike. As I parked and looked closer I realized it was Pea. I quickly pulled my helmet off setting it down before breaking out into a run towards him. "Pea!!" I screamed as I got closer. He climbed off his bike as I got closer a smile made its way onto his face as he realized it was me. I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he caught me holding me tightly as if he were afraid he would lose me if he let go. "I missed you so much." I mumbled into his neck. I pulled back slightly looking him the eyes. "I was so worried about you." He said. I pressed my lips to his making him smile and kiss me back. "I love you." he said as I pulled back. "I love you too Pea." I said smiling as he let me down but kept his arms around my waist. "Surprisingly cooper stayed in her lane the past couple days." He told me as I leaned into him. "Is Fp mad?" I asked. "No, he understands, he feels bad princess." He responded. "Come on Pea lets go home." I said. "I brought Toni with shes in the bathroom if you wanna ride with me she can drive your bike back." He said. "Sounds good to me." I smiled leaning up to peck his lips. As soon as Toni came out he told her the plan before we climbed onto his bike speeding off her following closely behind. I kissed Pea's shoulder lightly as he drove. I sighed heavily when we finally got home as he pulled up outside my trailer. I jumped off as I saw fangs immediately being pulled into a hug as soon as he reached me. "Don't ever scare me like that again." He said kissing my cheek.