Chapter 2

I got up in the bed texting Fangs to pick me up since I had to do some work on Tall boys old bike before I could ride it. I got up getting changed before sighing in relief upon realizing my father was already gone for the day.

I heard a knock on my door meaning Fangs was here so I pulled on my serpent jacket rushing outside locking the door behind me

I heard a knock on my door meaning Fangs was here so I pulled on my serpent jacket rushing outside locking the door behind me. "Let's go girly Pea text me saying he has something he needs us to see." He said as he climbed on his bike and I climbed on behind him. We got to school and I noticed and angry ass looking Sweet pea sitting next to Toni looking at her laptop. I walked up to him placing my arm around his shoulder. "What up pea?" I asked. He showed fangs and I the video before noticing my slightly clenching fist. "Hey Fangs wanna earn your serpent stripes I growled. "Hey Jones Fangs here is gonna get his stripes taking out this asshole." Pea said showing him the video. "He's not worth it." Jughead said before making his way into the school. "Oh we're going after him asshole thinks he can come over here and tag his stupid fucking circles on serpent turf." Pea growled. "Worry about that later Sweet pea." I said as he stood up walking with me to class. He growled again when some new serpent kid winked at me. "What was that." I asked. He slammed his lips to mine making my eyes widen in shock before I kissed back before a teacher cleared their throat telling us to knock it off. "My girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded leaning up kissing his cheek before walking into class. After school ended I decided to go with Pea and some other serpents to Archie Andrews house. I climbed onto the back of Peas bike wrapping my arms around his waist as he sped off toward the north side with a fair amount of serpents following behind us. We got there and I climbed off the back of the bike and followed behind Pea as he made his way up the steps to the house and knocked on the door. "Pea are you sure about this babe?" I asked but he couldn't respond because the door opened. Before I knew the guys were all lined up in front of each other as I stood back by Peas Motorcycle flipping off Archie's girlfriend after seeing her shirt. But then I saw Archie sock Pea making blood and spit spew from his mouth as he fell. The serpents and Bulldogs charged at each other as I watched Pea get back up as someone knocked down Archie. I looked at Dilton Doiley pull out a small knife and quickly filmed him as he stabbed himself in the leg just in case he tried to frame one of the boys cause I'm not letting one of them go to jail on bullshit. Before Veronica shot a gun in the air and I stopped filming Dilton as Sweet pea ran to the bike yelling for me to get on before cops showed up. I quickly jumped on the back wrapping my arms around his waist flipping off Veronica and Archie before Pea sped off back to the wyrm. When we got there we all jumped off our bikes walking inside as Everyone sat down I lifted Peas head looking at a bruise forming on his eye. "I'm fine Jamie." He mumbled as he pulled me into his lap kissing my cheek. "When did you get with Scar?" Toni asked confused. "At school earlier and I didn't get with her she's my girlfriend it's not a fling." Pea said looking at her as he ran his fingers over my serpent tattoo on my arm. "J what's that cut on your knee?" He whispered in my ear. "Dad." I mumbled. "Isn't your dad a serpent." Toni asked as pea gently picked me up off his lap setting me next to him as he stood up. "Hey tall boy, Marcus laid a finger on Scar. Rule 1 don't harm another serpent." Sweet Peas said. He and Tall boy along with a few other serpents as Toni and I exchanged glances before following after all the guys as they got on their bikes and in the cars as I got on tall boys spare bike fangs finished fixing as Toni climbed on behind me as I sped off following the boys as the parked by my trailer both of us quickly getting off following them as they made their way in. Pea and tall boy came out holding my dad by his arms throwing him to the ground. "Number one rule Marcus don't harm other serpents especially the serpent princess." Sweet pea spat in his face. "Get the hell out of here if your know what's good for you." Tall boy said yanking him up as my father made his way to his bike speeding out of the trailer park probably to where my mom is out of town. I sighed after he was out of sight and Pea kissed my cheek as he followed me into my trailer as the everyone else left. "Go get some sleep princess I'm gonna stay here to make sure he doesn't come back." He told me as I nodded making my way to bed.