Chapter 32

After about an hour Toni and Cheryl left the room so that other people could slowly take turns coming in to see river. "Aren't you guys still in high school?" the nurse asked with a disgusted face. "Shut up and get out." Sweet pea snapped before pretending to lunge at her making her rush out of the room. As she ran out Dad and Fp came into the room. "Hey kid." Fp said smiling at me as he looked at Sweet pea who was currently holding baby River. "Wanna hold him  dad?" I asked. He nodded before Sweet Pea carefully handed him over to My father who held him for a few minutes before handing him to FP. After a while of people coming in and holding River it was once again just me and Sweet Pea with the baby. "Get some rest princess we go home soon ." Sweet Pea said before kissing my cheek and soon we all fell asleep.

A couple days later my dad came back with the truck just as Sweet Pea finished putting River in his car seat as we got ready to leave. "So sweet pea since all the serpents are living in that camp. Would you like to stay with us? That way it's easier for you to help Jamie with River." Fred asked as he pulled out of the hospital parking lot. "Yea that would be awesome thank you." Sweet pea smiled.