Chapter 4

(Sweet Peas pov)

After a good 15 minutes a nurse came out saying they stabilized her. I sighed in relief sinking to the floor running my hands through my hair.

(Regular pov).         [3 weeks later.]
I changed into the clothes pea brought me carefully pulling on my jacket as I was still a little sore even though I was healed now and the wound was completely gone leaving only s small scar from where the bullet entered.

I walked out of the bathroom burying my face into Peas chest sighing

I walked out of the bathroom burying my face into Peas chest sighing. "You okay baby?" He asked. "I'm a little sore pea." I mumbled. I looked up seeing tears in his eyes. "Pea?" I asked. "You getting shot put an end to the red circle cause you know why would we almost kill one of our own." He said sighing. "I almost lost you." He mumbled pulling me into his arms. "You wanna go to school today? By the way they closed our school we go to Riverdale high starting today." He said. I nodded grabbing his hand as we walked out of the room to the waiting room finding all the other serpents that would be sent to Riverdale high along with Pea and I. "Hey Jones." I said smiling. "Alright everyone keep an eye on Scar please for my sanity it's her first day out of the hospital and she's still a little sore." Jughead said as we all made our way outside. "Ride with Toni in her truck please princess since your still sore." Sweets told me. I nodded pecking his lips climbing into the passenger seat with his help before he closed the door and made his way to his bike winking at me before speeding off as Toni pulled out of the parking lot. "You know pea lost his shit when you flatlined that day he had to be pulled out by Fp." She told me. "Almost punched Andrews when he brought those tulips." She added. I chuckled. I climbed out of the truck making my way to sweet pea pulling him down to kiss him. "I love you Scar." He breathed out. "I love you too sweets." I smiled. He took my hand as we all made our way inside the school. I stood next to Pea as Some red head and Reggie made their way towards us. "Really Andrews are you forgetting these serpent trash tried to beat your ass." Reggie said. "Why don't we finished where we left off" pea said going toward then as I grabbed his arm pulling him back. I yelped as some cheerleader bumped me and grasped my stomach to throw papers from Veronica's table on the ground. "Hey watch it bitch." Pea yelled as he pulled me towards him. "At least be careful around her she just fucking healed from being shot." Jughead said as all of us serpents including him pushed past everyone as he ignored Andrews calling for him. Another girl bumped me as I gasped and fell into Pea. "Screw this we are out of here." I mumbled picking me up as fangs and Toni followed us out of the school to be met with Fp. "She's not ready to be back at school." Pea told him as he set me in Toni's truck. "Go with her I'll take your bike back." Fp told him as pea nodded climbing into the backseat. "You okay babe?" He asked as Toni pulled out handing me an ice pack Fp brought with him to place on my stomach. "We don't fucking belong here." I said as we drove away.