Chapter 19

(Sweet pea's pov) 

I sat in a chair in the waiting room staring blankly ahead just thinking and worrying about Jamie and if she was gonna be ok or not. Stupid fucking Malachi, I wanted to go after him but none of the other serpents would let me and after an hour I just sat down and stared at the wall which I've been doing for the pas 2 hours. We have been here for 4 hours with no updates besides them telling us they had to rush her into emergency surgery due to some internal bleeding and a part of her skull was completely i guess dented. I don't remember  exactly how the nurse who told us worded it and honestly i was to freaked out to try to figure it out. Everyone had tried to get me to talk to them yet I continued to stare forward not saying a word. Not even Fangs could get me to talk which surprised even me. I'm just so afraid that i might possibly lose my girlfriend I didn't even notice the large number of people in the waiting room until someone in bright pink stood in front of me. I looked up raising my eyebrow at Betty cooper as she stood before me. "I'm really not in the mood boop." I mumbled not moving my gaze from the door just hoping someone would come through with good news about Scar. "Seriously Cooper please just leave me alone." I said quietly surprising everyone. I guess with the possibility of loosing Scar I'm pretty fucking broken. Finally a Doctor came out making their way straight toward me and Fp who was sitting next to me since he was listed as her guardian after we banished Marcus. The two of us stood up along with the large number of serpents as he got closer. "Are you all here for her?" He asked. Fp simply nodded before the doctor sighed and continued to explain. "A metal plate was placed in her skull so we had to shave off the left side of her off back past her ear. She has a concussion and some bruised ribs but we expect her to pull through." he said as we all sighed in relief before he led Fp, Fangs, and I through the halls to her room before leaving us alone. "Least her hair looks badass." Fangs mumbled making me chuckle before i sat down in the chair next to the bed gently taking her hand. "I love you so much Scar." I mumbled. A small smile found its way on my face as i felt her lightly squeeze my hand.