Chapter 30

I stood between Sweet pea and Archie as we stood in front of Fred who was sat on the couch. I had already told Archie yesterday at lunch during another panic attack and surprisingly he didn't try to kill Sweets and agreed to help me tell dad. Cheryl and Toni got me a couple things and helped me set up this little box that Sweet Pea was currently holding. "whats going on you three?" He asked us. Sweet Pea said nothing as he handed my father the box. "What is this?" He asked. "Just open it dad." Archie said. So dad slowly opened the box. 

I felt a tear slid down the side of my face as he just stared at the contents not saying a word

I felt a tear slid down the side of my face as he just stared at the contents not saying a word. "Are you sure?" he asked looking at me. I nodded setting down the four positive test on the coffee table in front of him. "I mean you guys are young but I'm not angry." He said getting up and hugging me. "Lets make an ultrasound appointment to see just how far you are." He said as he pulled away and Patted Pea's shoulder. "That went surprisingly well." Sweet pea said as we walked out of the house to head to the wyrm to tell the serpents. "Indeed." I said as we got into the truck my dad had gotten me about 2 days after I moved in. Pea started the truck before pulling out of the drive way and heading in the direction of the southside. We got out of the truck meeting Toni and Cheryl outside. "You ready girly?" Cheryl asked. "As ill ever be." I said as sweet pea grabbed my hand and we made our way inside Pea clutching the little onesie folded up in his hand before stopping in the middle of the room as all the serpents including Fp stood in a circle looking at us. "Whats going on you two?" Fp asked raising an eyebrow at us. Sweet Pea carefully handed me the little onesie and I unfolded it holding it against my stomach as he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

At first it was quiet and no one was saying a word before Fp pulled the two of us into a hug

At first it was quiet and no one was saying a word before Fp pulled the two of us into a hug. "Your young but uh.. congratulations you guys." He said smiling before gently grabbing the onesie from me holding it up into the air. " There's gonna be a new little serpent from these two." He yelled with a grin on his face earning cheers from the crowd of serpents.