Chapter 25:The Mikey Incident

1 year ago

I rolled my eyes at my half brother Mikey as I went to my room to get dressed thankful he was falling asleep. I was gonna sneak off to the house of the dead because the ghoulies stole my bike he got me. I quickly got dressed before grabbing the keys to dad's bike slowly creeping through the living room to not wake up Mikey. 

What I didn't realize was that Mikey wasn't asleep and just waited until I was far enough away before climbing on his own bike to follow me

What I didn't realize was that Mikey wasn't asleep and just waited until I was far enough away before climbing on his own bike to follow me. As I pulled up a couple yards away from the ghoulies hang out and could see my bike clear as day sitting in the back of the parking lot so slowly made my way to it before arms wrapped around me pulling me back. I almost screamed before I heard Mikey's voice in my ear telling me to keep it down. "What the hell are you thinking coming here?!!" he whispered yelled in my ears. "I can handle this Mikes I'm not a little kid." i whispered back. Suddenly we were yanked up by the back of our jackets. "Well well." Malachi said coming up as we were held by couple guys. Then Mikey elbowed the one holding him and punched the guy holding me and quickly handed me the keys to his bike telling me to run. 

I quickly hopped on Mikey's bike waiting before I saw them Stab him

I quickly hopped on Mikey's bike waiting before I saw them Stab him. "NOOO!!!" I screamed. I heard a bike pull up behind me. "Scar come on." I looked over to see tall boy with Toni on the back of his bike. The stabbed Mikey again making him fall to the ground as cops began to arrive. I hesitantly started up the bike speeding off towards sunnyside. As soon as we got close to Fp's trailer I stumbled off the bike falling to the ground sobbing as Fangs came rushing out of his family's trailer pulling me into his arms as I sobbed as Marcus blamed me for what happened to Mikey.