Chapter 29

I sighed as Sweet Pea grabbed my hand as we made our way to class people staring at me with what I swear was hatred in their eyes. "What the hell is going on?" I whispered to Cheryl. She shrugged her shoulders as Toni came in taking her seat next to her. "So did your real Daddy not want you?" Some girl asked. "What the hell did you just say?!" I said standing up. "Scar don't." Archie warned. I sighed before turning around trying to focus on what the teacher was talking about before nausea washed over me and I bolted out of the classroom rushing toward the girls bathroom not even bothering to shut the stall door. "Scar you okay." I heard Toni say from beside me as she held my hair back. That's when it dawned on me. "Toni I'm late as fuck." I said panic filling my features. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Oh fuck." Cheryl said realizing what i meant. "I'm gonna dip out and buy you couple text until then just go back to class and if anyone asked you were resisting the urge to kick that girls ass." Cheryl said as Toni helped me stand up. "No one say anything to Pea or anyone else for now." Toni added. We all nodded as Cheryl left while Toni walked with me back to class and we both sat down ignoring the glances we were getting from other students. We sat quietly through the entire class and up until halfway through 2nd bell when Cheryl text me she was back and to meet her at the restrooms. So Toni faked her leg hurting so I could "Help her to the nurse" and we left the room quickly making our way to the bathroom where Cheryl handed me the bag with 4 test in it before standing outside the door to keep anyone from coming in while Toni stood right outside the stall for moral support. After a few minutes I looked at the four test that were sitting on the bathroom counter. "Oh fuck." I said leaning against the wall after seeing all 4 said pregnant. "What the hell am I going to tell Pea?, What am I gonna say to my dad?" I rushed out as I slid to the floor beginning to hyperventilate. "Ok Scar you need to breathe ok." Toni said but I could barely see her as my vision clouded. "Get Pea." I said as tears began to stream down my face. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded rapidly as she shoved the test in inside pocket of her jacket before zipping it up and speeding out of the room. A few moments later I heard Pea's heavy footsteps before I felt him grab my hands an place them on his stomach. "Feel my breathing and try to match it princess." He whispered before taking deep breathes in and out. After a few minutes I calmed down and my vision cleared. "What happened Scar?" he asked gently placing his hands on my cheeks. I looked over his shoulder at Toni before holding my hand out. She slowly pulled my the test out of her pockets before tapping Peas shoulder and pointing to me and handing them to him. "Really?" He asked. I nodded as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Hey its okay princess we can do this I'm not going anywhere I promise, I love you so much." He whispered wiping away my tears. "Now just to tell Fred." I sighed. "I'll be right there with you." He said kissing my forehead.