Chapter 20

(Scar's pov)

It had been a few weeks since I was released from the hospital. I reshaved down the left side of my head deciding to keep the haircut and even died my hair black and red. 

I guess it was kind of my way of showing that the attack by the ghoulies didn't effect me and that im still strong

I guess it was kind of my way of showing that the attack by the ghoulies didn't effect me and that im still strong. I sighed as i finished reshaving down the side of my head before taking a quick shower and getting dressed. 

(minus the braids obviously)

Just as finished getting dressed and walked out into the living room Sweet pea and Jug came in. "How's the serpent queen?" Jughead asked smiling. "I'm ok Jones." I chuckled walking into the little kitchen making myself some coffee. "I'm really loving the hair princess." Sweet pea smirked coming up beside me wrapping his arm around me. "Sucks i spent the majority of the summer healing." I groaned realizing we had to go back to school today. "You know my dad could get you out of going back today if your not ready." Jughead said. "I'll be ok Jughead." I said as we all three made our way outside. I climbed on behind Sweets on his bike wrapping my arms around his waist as he started up the bike as Jughead started up his own bike before nodding at us before we pulled out of the trailer park heading to the dreaded Riverdale High. 

I sighed as we stopped parking between Jughead and fangs as we arrived at the school or as I considered it prison. I got off and walked to stand beside my beloved brother as he stared at the school. "Man I hate this place." He groaned as Sweet pea walked up beside us as Jughead went to meet up with Betty. We had just let her back in the serpents a couple days prior. Sadly her friend Archie was currently in juvie and according to Jones her and Veronica were trying to find a way to get him out. "Come on Scar." Sweet pea said gently taking my hand as we walked into the school. We walked right past Jones and Cooper meeting up with Toni and Cheryl beside Toni's locker. "You good Scar?" Cheryl asked as Sweet pea wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I nodded honestly hope people keep asking that. "What the hell are you staring at kurtz?!" I growled stepping away from Sweet Pea as I noticed the asshole staring at us. "Nothing serpent slut." He smirked. "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!!" I said stepping into the middle of the hall completely in front of Pea and the others. Kurtz smirked stepping forward to wear he was only maybe a foot away from me. "Serpent slut." He said again smirking. I drew my hand back landing a solid punch to his face causing him to stagger back. "You little bitch." He growled. I tackled him to the ground punching him again before he pushed me back. I landed on my back with a thud before quickly getting up and punching him again. "Come on jackass don't get your ass kicked by a girl." I yelled as Sweet pea grabbed my arm firmly pulling me back. "Thats right pretty boy keep your bitch in line." Kurtz laughed. Sweet pea lightly pushed me back toward Toni and Cheryl and stalked his way up to Kurtz as Jughead and Betty rushed over to us right as he shoved Kurtz back. Kurtz quickly punched Pea but pea was quick to punch back. "Enough get to class all of you." a random teacher yelled as I grabbed pea's arm pulling him along with me.