Chapter 28: Back to the present.

I woke up early in the morning way before my alarm for school. I got up deciding to go ahead and get dressed since I was unable to get back to sleep despite it only being 3 am. 

I slowly slipped upstairs quieting vegas who was about to start barking excitedly. I sat down at the counter about to eat some left over pizza from dinner before the light was flicked on. "Hey dad." I smiled "What are you doing up?" He asked standing across from me. "I had a nightmare about Mikey's death." I mumbled. He frowned before going to the freezer handing me a pint of ice cream and a spoon. "So that boyfriend of yours and your brother don't really get along do they?" Dad asked me. "Not entirely no, Archie is trying but Pea doesn't really have any interest in peace with the bulldogs." I explained. "You want me to drive you to school? its 7:30." he said  "Yea sure let me grab my backpack." I smiled before jogging downstairs before following him out to the truck. Fred was really trying his best to be a great dad and make up for the time we lost together. "You have my hair and eyes." He smiled as he started driving to the high school. "I just know Marcus had something to do with Mom's death." I said matter of fact. "Don't be getting yourself in trouble ok." he said as he pulled up in front of the school. "Cya dad." I said jumping out catching sight of Pea and Fangs pulling in. I jogged over to Sweets jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Hey Scar." He smiled catching me. "Can you not makeout with my sister in the parking lot?" Archie said getting out of a car with Veronica. "Oh go kiss Veronicas ass Arch." I said as Sweet Pea let me down before grabbing his hand and dragging him into the school. "What was that about?" Fangs asked. "Bitch is still hating on the serpents its starting to get on my nerves." I mumbled as we went into class. What i didn't know was that being mean to vee i put myself on Hiram's shit list.