Chapter 39

(Scar's hair now

(Scar's hair now.)

{5 Months after Fred's death.}

I thanked Alice as she agreed to watch River for a couple days before walking out of the cooper house not saying a word to Jones and Betty when I passed them just getting onto my bike starting it up.

A couple weeks after Fred died Sweet Pea and I along with the baby moved back to the southside Moving back into my old two bedroom trailer turning Marcus' old room into a nursery. Rive was 7 months now and just started crawling. I guess you could say I changed after my father's death. I let my hair grow back out, dyed it brown and formed a couple dreads in it. I don't really know why but I'm pretty sure it was from the anger and saddness of loosing my real father and the only good parental figure I ever had. I stopped In front of the Wrym taking off my helmet when I saw two unfamiliar bikes with two people on them. "Hey!!" I yelled at them as I made my way towards them after I sat my helmet down. "Who the hell are you?" I yelled as one of them pulled his helmet off. "Marcus what are you doing here?" I growled as Mikey came out the bar standing next to me. "Get out of here Dad." Mikey warned. He just chuckled as the other person took off their helmet. "MOM???!!!" We both asked shocked. "You fucking bitch you faked your goddamn death." I shouted as more serpents came out of the bar. "I heard your daddy's dead such a shame." She said sarcastically before I stomped my way towards her socking her in the face making her spit out blood. "You don't talk about my father." I growled at her. "Awwe Does the little whore miss her daddy?" She said. "Fuck you." I said before tackling her to the ground punching her repeatedly before I was pulled off of her by Marcus. "Get your fucking hands off of her." Sweet pea said coming out of the bar punching Marcus making him drop me to the ground before Mikey carefully helped me back up. "We will be back." Marcus said as he climbed on his bike. "I can't wait to meet my grandson." My mom said getting on hers. "You stay the fuck away from my baby Amy." I said before spitting on her and making my way into the bar.