Chapter 8

Once the school day finally ended all of us Serpents made our way out of the school to our bikes with Cheryl and Betty following behind us ready to inducted once we got to the meet up were Fp was already starting a bonfire along with a few other serpents. When we got their jughead and i stood on the side of the little makeshift stage made out of old wood pallets and metal sheets as Fp stood front and center in view of all  the serpents as Betty and Cheryl sat down. "Im gonna pass the attention to the serpent queen and king Scar and jughead." Fp smiled as me and jughead stepped up me taking Cheryls red serpent jacket as jughead took Betty's plain black one as the two of them stepped up and slipped on the jackets. "Now betty im gonna tell you this now and i mean no disrespect. But Scar is the serpent queen don't try to come for her spot or disrespect her." Fp whispered in her ear but jug,cheryl, and i heard him loud and clear. She simply nodded before her and Cheryl went and sat back down as I nodded at jughead before groaning as Josie made her way toward Sweet Pea coming out of no where. "What are you doing in serpent territory?" i said walking down and standing between her and Sweet pea. "My boyfriend isn't intrested back the fuck off." I said trying to keep my cool as Jughead stood behind me telling betty to know her place as she tried to step up. "Get her out of my face." I said walking away with Sweet Pea and Fangs as Toni and Cheryl grabbed her arms. " You know your boyfriend and I fucked right?!" She yelled. I stopped in my tracks making my way towards her. "What did you just say?!" I asked getting in her face. "I had sex with your boyfriend. hes a very slow love.." I cut her off socking her in the face. "Quit lying now get the fuck out of here and quit trying to fuck up my relationship." I growled before climbing on Pea's bike behind him after he had already gotten on. "Take me home." i sighed leaning my head on his back as he sped off. Once we got to the trailer I quietly got off the bike and mad my way inside with pea following closely behind.