Chapter 34

As soon as we got into one of the back rooms Jughead closed the door behind us. I raised my eyebrow at him as he moved to stand by Toni and fangs. "Whats going on?" I asked. "Don't freak out but your gonna be super pissed?" Fangs said. "What is going on?" I asked again looking at Jughead. "Mikey faked his death..we saw him with the ghoulies, Scar he's one of them." Toni said. "That's not fucking funny." I said growing angry. "Scar think  about it cops could never find the body. We buried an empty casket." Fangs said. "No they didn't even look because we are southsiders." I said not wanting to believe my own brother would do that to me. "Damnit scar we are telling the truth." Jughead said yanking his phone out of his pocket unlocking it before shoving it in my face. There on his phone sure enough was a picture of Mikey dressed up like a ghoulie standing beside Malachi. "Are you fucking kidding me." I yelled. "Scar calm down." Fangs said. "Calm down my brother faked his fucking death, I dealt with years of shit from Marcus because he blamed me when turns out Mikey is a fucking ghoulie." I screamed. Fp burst through the door but with no baby. "Where the hell is my son?!" I asked him still furious from hearing about my traitor brother. "Relax Betty has River. What the hell is going on?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders. I yanked the phone out of Jughead hand before practically shoving it in Fp's hands before storming out of the room. "Scar." Sweet pea yelled following after me. He grabbed my arm stopping me right before the truck in the parking lot. "Don't do anything rash alright we have a baby now you can't go jumping into things anymore. Listen I know your angry but don't go jumping into a fight with the ghoulies. Don't do that to our son, don't do that to me." He said not letting go. "How could he do this to us?!" I screamed tears streaming down my face. "Maybe he did it for a reason Jamie we don't know fully why. Don't jump to conclusions isn't that what you always tell me." He says. "I don't know what to think sweet pea. All these years I believed my brother was dead. I went to his grave sobbing every year and that asshole is actually alive. He left me alone with with Marcus and his abuse sweet pea." I sobbed. He sighed pulling me into his arms. "We need a plan scar not just rushing in." He explained. I sighed knowing he was right before making my way back inside to Betty. " can I have my baby please?" I asked. She nodded carefully handing River over to me. "So what's the plan?" I asked Jughead.