Part 1: The new Sky

-Sky's Pov-

I back awayed slowly as Herobrine was coming my way. " W-What are you doing here?"

"I am here to help you son" Did he just call me... " What do you mean son." Herobrine then made a fireball in his hand and it showed what look like a vidio. " As you know you lived alone with your mother. I thought this would keep you safer and away from the mobs. I can not control all mobs there are some that have a master of there own." I looked at the flame again and saw herobrine leave the house before he gave my mom a amulet. "Give this to as adam when he is ready." "Ok i will miss you honey" "As will I" They both then hugged and he dissappeared. "Since then I have been watching over you till that day when your mother left." I looked down at the darkness. " And what does this have to do with me." "There is a new evil coming and they are all past enemies of you. Keep your amulet on at all cost and do not tell anyone what has happened. " Then a light flashed and I woke up on my bed. I looked around the room and saw flowers, ballons, and Ty sleeping on the floor curled in a ball. ( I dont know why just thought this would be cute ) I tried to get up but there was a pain on my stomach. I took of my blanket and saw bandages wrapped around me with blood. I then remembered I got hit with an ax trying to protected Ty. What did he mean when he said my past enemies?