━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I can't believe I almost slept through my alarm." The second-year mumbled to herself, hastily putting on her shoes. She quickly stood up, gripping her badminton racket on her right hand.

"Atsu! Don't forget your lunch!" Her mom called out from the kitchen, appearing in front of the main entrance hallway, holding a canvas bag.

"I packed your favourite~" She cooed to which her daughter's eyes lit up in excitement.

"You did?! Thanks, mom!" She chanted, a huge smile on her face.

"You're welcome, Atsu." She giggled before sighing softly. "Will you be okay? The fans know where you live now..."

"I'll be fine!" She reassured her mom before mumbling a soft maybe.

"I'll be going now. Love you, mom!" She gave one quick wave at her mother before running out from their household.

"Okay, I only have 30 minutes to reach school before the gate closes. If I walk normally, I'll make it in time... But if —"

"OH MY GOD, THERE SHE IS! KAWANISHI-SAN! I KNOW IT'S YOU!" One boy yelled, alerting the group he was with. They were teenage boys, all dressed in their respective school uniforms. She gasped loudly before freezing in her spot, her back against them.

'Act dumb.' She thought, before turning around to look at them in utter confusion.

"Who's Kawanishi-san?"

'NOT THAT DUMB!' She hissed, scolding herself.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT IS HER!" The group ran towards her, at least 10 of them rushing at her direction.

"Fuck."

With that, she ran away as fast as her legs could take her.

"PLEASE, WE JUST WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH!" The group of fanboys chased her, a good 50 m between them.

"I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! PLEASE, ANOTHER TIME!"

"BUT THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME! IF WE DON'T GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH NOW, WE WILL NEVER GET IT!"

"THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!" She yelled, still running at full speed. She needed to lose them or she'll be bringing a swarm of fanboys into school grounds.

She quickly did a sharp turn to the right, entering a narrow alleyway. She was now in a different neighbourhood, one she isn't familiar with. Nonetheless, she made turns here and there, hiding behind people's car and also garbage cans.

"Where did she go?! Urgh, she's so fast!"

"Urgh, this is all your fault!"

"How is this my fault?"

"You need to stop scoffing down chocolate cakes as if they're water!"

"Sheesh, it's not my fault! She's just too fast!"

"No, you're just too fucking slow!"

"Kenma, does your leg still hurt? You don't have to go to school if you still can't walk properly." His mom coaxed, still worried about her son's condition. His parents were shocked to learn he tripped from a flight of stairs going back home. Kenma wore hoodies the entire time at home, making sure that they couldn't see the fading bruises on his neck and wrists.

"I'll be fine, mom. I can't skip any longer, even if I wanted to."

His mom just giggled before patting his head softly.