十四

━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Kuroo!" Yaku called out, immediately rushing off to his aid. Misaki snapped his head at the libero, sending him a death glare. The peanut-haired boy immediately retreated, too scared to interfere.

"Aww, if it isn't the shorty. You must be scared of me, huh? Can't be helped that you're literally a dwarf standing right beside me." He spat letting go of Kuroo's collar. Yaku was furious, he never liked anyone talking about his height. But he couldn't do anything about it as he knew better. Kenma was scared shitless as he stood behind the mysterious girl.

The girl immediately strides across the classroom, aiming straight for Takebe. She didn't waste any moment to swing a punch right at her face — a tooth flying out from her mouth.

"MEGUMI!" Misaki shrieked, watching the girl dropped into the ground as she clutched into her bleeding mouth, tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh, you must have quite the gums, Takebe. I honestly thought more would come on." The mysterious girl stated, rotating her wrist a couple of times. Kuroo, Yaku and Kenma only gasped loudly, their mouth wide agape. Yaku and Kenma took this time to rush to their team captain, asking if he was fine.

"I'm fine guys. The problem is, Takebe over there isn't! And who the hell is she?!" Kuroo exclaimed, absolutely petrified.

"I-I don't know! S-She was talking to Kenma! And suddenly she wanted to know where T-Takebe was!" Yaku stuttered, fear engulfing his body.

"You know her, Kenma?!"

"I bumped into her in the hallway..." He mumbled, his eyes fixed on the girl. He didn't feel scared like his friends did as he knew the anger the girl was feeling at the moment was not directed at him.

"Megumi?! Are you alright?! Fuck, you're bleeding!" Misaki cursed, panicking as he saw blood now spilling into her white collared shirt. She didn't respond, just kept crying at the immense pain she was feeling.

"Who is this bitch anyway?!" Misaki growled standing back up to gaze at the girl who just punched Takebe Megumi.

"Who the fuck are you?! Why did you punch her?!"

"Why can't I? Bitches like her deserve to get punched for cheating!" She retaliated, crossing her arms against her chest. She scoffed before turning around, "I'm done here. You better walk away or— "

"Behind you!" Kuroo yelled.

Misaki grabbed the girl by her neck, lifting her up of the ground. She couldn't breathe as she held into her hoodie, trying to release some tension.

"Who's the bitch now, huh?!" Misaki gibed, bringing her even higher towards the ceiling.

"H-hey, let her go!" Kenma didn't hesitate to run up towards the tall boy, punching his back as hard as he could.

"Is that the hardest you could hit? So fucking pathetic!" He laughed loudly, before stomping his feet towards the setter, causing him to back up in fear.

"Oi, let her go! She can't fucking breathe!" Kuroo yelled, now walking towards Tsugawa Misaki.

"That's the point, you idiot." He chastised, shaking his head repeatedly. The girl's face was turning pale, a few moments from choking to death. The scene that played right in front of Kenma's eyes only made him recalled a terrible memory that he wanted to destroy.

But it's only been a week since he experienced the same thing. Feeling his blood boil, he ran towards Misaki — determined to save the girl.

"LET HER FUCKING GO!" Kenma screamed, kicking as hard as he could on his shin. Misaki shrieked in pain, dropping the girl. Kenma rushes forward to catch her, barely inches before her head crashed into the cement ground. Her head now laid on his lap, his hand supporting the back of it.