十五

━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Don't worry about me. I'm going to fucking kill him."

The raven-haired boy alongside his teammates only felt fear engulfing their bodies, the feeling of their heart dropping down more violently than the last. Even Takebe Megumi who was aware of Atsuko's violent tendencies could only wish Misaki luck that he either only have to go to the hospital for severe injuries or actually end up dead at the ripe age of 17.

Before Misaki could retort to her claim, she lifted her right feet up: kicking the desk she was held on as hard as she could. The desk flew forward, stumbling into the desks in front of it — a domino effect. She bends her body down, tucking her head in before using all her power to flip the boy behind into the front.

His body landed into the cement ground with a loud thud, a bone or two probably now broken. He screamed in pain, tears welling up in his eyes. Atsuko twisted her wrists a couple of time, trying to ease the pressure it had a moments ago from his strong grip.

Kenma wanted to approach her to ask if she was fine but decided not to, realising that she has yet to calm down from her rage.

She stomped her feet towards the boy laying on the ground, bending her body slightly as she glowered. "No fucking Father's Day for you." She stated, before kicking him right in the dick, the sexual organ probably now unusable. He let out a screaming cry as he held on into his crotch, tears dropping down his cheeks.

She was about to stomp on his chest when Kuroo held on her arm gently, stopping her. "That's enough, Kawanishi-san." He urged.

"B-but!" She argued, still not satisfied.

"I can assure you that he won't be able to have sexual intercourse as he may have severely injured his penis down there. He won't be able to cause unwanted pregnancy as well due to his sperm count now greatly reduced, perhaps now infertile and sterile. He probably needs to undergo surgery if that's the case." He explained calmly. Atsuko who was still on her high on beating someone to death immediately calmed down, his reasoning enough for her to revert back to normal.

"Huh. Is that so?" She responded, dumbfounded. She would answer anything she couldn't understand with that phrase or anything that doesn't form enough of a proper answer.

"Yes, it seems so." He answered nonetheless. He let go of her arm before sighing loudly. Kuroo couldn't believe it would turn out like this. Just 20 minutes ago he was just asking Takebe to wipe the whiteboard.

Well, that certainly escalated very quickly.

Atsuko gazes upon Takebe whose face was pale as winter snow, her body trembling in fear. Atsuko kneeled down, her face close to the third-year, "I don't ever want to see you near Kuge Yuzuki ever again. You got it?" Takebe nodded her head repeatedly, the bleeding in her mouth now stopped.

She sighed softly, noticing how badly stained Takebe's shirt was. Atsuko took off her black hoodie before draping it on the wine-haired girl's shoulders. "Keep it." She mumbled before standing back up. Takebe grabbed ahold of her wrist, stopping her.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." She whimpered, a stray tear dropping into her cheek. Atsuko knew the apology wasn't for her cheating on Kuge Yuzuki but about what just happened between Misaki and her just minutes ago.

She sighed softly, placing a hand into Takebe's, "It's alright, Takebe-san. It isn't your fault." She reassured her. She stood up and gave her a final piece of advice.

"Takebe-san, I know you're a very intelligent girl and know the right choices to make. So please, avoid becoming friendly with guys like him." Her index finger pointing at Tsugawa Misaki. She immediately nodded her head, wanting to repent from her deeds.