━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What a fucking night." Someone deadpanned, her rough but quiet voice filled the empty roads. She was walking on the streets, sighing over and over again. She spat into the floor, her clear saliva mixed with blood splattered on the sidewalk.

"I should stop by the convenient store for some bandaids." She mumbled to herself, feeling the exposed cut on her forehead dripping down into her cheeks. As she was walking with a somewhat pained expression, she heard screams nearby.

"What the fuck was that?" She turned her head from where it was coming from. The girl wasted no time as she ran towards the source.

The screams got louder but she heard less of it as she got closer. As soon as she found the source of the troubled voice, she got herself into another fight.

And this time it wasn't petty teenager boys fighting to see who's more stronger than the other, trying to assert dominance towards weaker boys.

Kenma stood up from the punch he received, his head spinning slightly and his jaw bruising.

"This what happens when you don't do as I said, stupid brat." The man he first countered, spat on him, shoving him into the wall.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU BASTARD!" Kenma yelled at them, sending daggers at him through his eyes. He hastily observed the group surrounding him. There was at least 10 of them altogether.

"Hold him down." The first man instructed, presuming to be the leader of the gang. His underlings did so, one holding each of Kenma's arm. He could feel the strong grip slowly hurting him, bruising his fair skin.

"Search him." He gave another instruction. Another underlying nodded touching Kenma's body. He felt violated, the man touching him everywhere with his big dirty hands.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Kenma barked, kicking him away with his feet. The man yelped in pain as he held into his crotch.

"You fucking brat!" Another punched Kenma straight in his stomach with all his brawn. Kenma shrieked in pain, as he vomited into the floor. The man did not hesitate to repeat it again, this time on his right cheek. Kenma just yelled in pain, tasting the blood in his mouth.

"Search him again." The leader growled which his underlings immediately took command. He harshly touched the poor boy's body, feeling for anything in his pockets. He fished out Kenma's phone alongside a wad of cash.

"We found ourselves a rich brat." They all chuckled darkly, agreeing completely.

"Please, let me go," Kenma whispered, barely audible to anyone who wasn't close enough to hear.

"What's that kid?" The leader leaned closer, gripping Kenma's chin with his rough hand.

"P-please...let me go..." Kenma begged, tears already forming in his golden yellow eyes. The leader just stared at him briefly before laughing like a maniac. He took both of his hands and gripped it tightly into Kenma's neck, choking him.

"I'm sorry. Come again, I have quite the bad hearing you see." He asked darkly, putting more strength into his neck. Kenma could only cough as he tried to shaking his neck, trying to escape from his grip. His face was turning blue and he knew he was going to die sooner if he doesn't get released.

"We'll let you go once we kill you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━