十八

━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello, everyone!" Kawanishi Atsuko waved at her IPad screen prop in front of her.

"I'll wait once there's a good amount of people watching!" She chirped before pausing, "Oh... there's already a few thousand of you guys..." She sheepishly laughed before scratching her head.

"Anyways! I decided to do a Q&A because you guys keep requesting for one. So I thought why not. Hopefully, I can answer your questions, heh."

With that, questions popped up on the screen, lingering for a few seconds before a new one appeared.

"What's my favourite blush?"

"Well, my favourite blush is..." She paused, trying to recollect her memory. After two seconds only did she answer.

"It's from Clinique!" She snapped her finger, "I have a few of them but Fig Pop is my absolute fav."

"It's my daily blush." She beamed.

This lead to a flood of comments requesting her to do a tutorial on her daily makeup look.

"I would love to make one... but I don't know how to edit." A frown now forming on her pale skin. Her fans insisted that they wouldn't mind editing it for her and for free as well.

"You guys are too much! I can't promise much but if I find someone who could edit it for me, I'll do it."

"Alright, next question! Let's see... Is my hair natural?" She chuckled as she instinctively twirled a strand of hair.

"Yes, it is. Well, I got the red hair from my mom but I had no clue how I ended up with pink tips." She laughed. "Turns out, my dad's great-great-great-grandmother had pink hair. I must have inherited the gene."

@daidomikano : my cute kouhai has such cute hair! I'm so jealous TT
@ichigofanclub : time to update the fan page 🤩
@iwazatakumi : and that's how a real-life strawberry was born. Also, HELLO ICHIKO-CHAN!!!

"Ah! Daido senpai! You have pretty hair too!" She argued, not wanting the third-year to compare between them. "Go away, Takumi-san! Unless you're here to ask a question."

@iwazatakumi : I don't have anything to ask... wait! I got one. Aren't I the best team captain you ever had?

Atsuko frowned as she rolled her eyes.

"You don't even compare to Michiru-san, Takumi-san." She deadpanned as she tried to suppress a laugh.

"What's my favourite... toothpaste brand?" She cocked an eyebrow, silently judging the user who asked.

"I just use any brand my mom buys based on the sales or discounts they have on toothpaste that day." She answered frankly.

"OH MY GOD! SHE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!" The user reitoto0209, yelled in excitement.

"Seriously. That's what he wanted to know? I can't believe his question actually got answered." Kenma who was silently watching the live muttered under his breath. He was laying on his stomach as he held onto his phone.

He wanted to ask a question but he was worried that she wouldn't notice it. But since the Fushimi's question was answered, he decided to go for it. Hesitantly, he typed on his keyboard and pressed enter. However, as soon as his question popped out on the screen, Atsuko was looking at the door to which her beloved cat, Mikiko walked in.

"Why did I even bother..." Kenma sighed almost chucking the phone away.

"Guys, for the final time, my mom did not eat strawberries before giving birth to me." She sighed, almost wanting to bang her head against the bed frame. "I met you before but I wonder, do you naturally smell like strawberries? Or is it perfume?"