十三

━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey... You're seriously not thinking of going to her school, are you?" Komori Makane fretted, stealing glances at her seat-mate as she tried to complete the English worksheet the class was tasked.

Kawanishi Atsuko only grunted in reply, hastily writing on the piece of paper. It was their last subject for the day and all she wanted to do was just leave and beat Kuge Yuzuki's girlfriend to a pulp. She couldn't believe she cheated on him. He was the sweetest boyfriend you could ever ask, even if he was still young and clumsy. Not to mention, quite innocent.

After a few minutes of scribbling down her worksheet, Atsuko stood up from her chair as she made her way to the teacher's table.

"Excuse me, sir. Could you possibly do me a favour?" She asked her English teacher nicely, holding her worksheet close to her chest. The young man, only in his mid-twenties cocked an eyebrow at her, wondering what the girl wanted.

"And what is this favour you ask for, Kawanishi?" He coaxed, now resting his elbows on the table, hands clasped together.

She placed her completed worksheet into his table before responding, "If I get everything correct in this worksheet, could you let me go early? I have something very urgent to do and I'm afraid, I can't wait until school ends." She carefully explained in the gentlest tone she could muster.

"And you are confident that you will get everything correct?" He took the paper from the table and took a quick glimpse at her answers. Her classmates' focus was now on the interaction between their English teacher, Suoh Hikari and Kawanishi Atsuko.

They were quite appalled as the exercise he gave was on the new topic they just learned yesterday. It would be quite a feat if she managed to get 100% on the worksheet.

"I am confident, Suoh-sensei." She asserted, smiling brightly at the amber-haired male. He only nodded, a small smile on his lips.

"Alright then, Kawanishi. Give me a few minutes." He swiftly took his red gel pen and started marking the A4 paper. She bowed her head before walking back into her table.

"Are you sure, you're going to get it all correct?! I can't even answer the last section!" Makane huffed, the urge to crumple the paper was only getting unavoidable.

Even Komori Motoya was about to do the same to which Sakusa Kiyoomi gave him a judging look, shaking his head in disappointment.

'It's not even that hard. Pathetic.' Sakusa sighed softly, almost done with the last part of the worksheet.

"Yes, Kane. I'm serious in beating that bitch up." She replied, already cleaning up her things. If what she claimed was true, Atsuko would be able to leave school grounds 15 minutes earlier. She knew it will only take her 10 minutes to reach her school by subway. Both schools end at the same time, 3.15 p.m. And since today was a Tuesday, she was free for the whole evening as badminton practice was only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

"Kawanishi!" Suoh-sensei called out, urging her to come to his table.

"Y-yes?" She stammered, hoping she didn't make a careless mistake. The young man only proceeded to raise his voice, gaining the attention of his students once more.

"What will you do if you make one mistake on this exercise, Kawanishi Atsuko?"

Atsuko stood still as she thought what she could possibly do. She glanced at all her classmates to which they only shook their heads, not wanting her to do anything extreme. Even Sakusa wasn't that confident on getting it all correct.