二十

━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Okay, please introduce...us?" Yamamoto trailed off, already confused about how this will go.

"From now on, I'll be the walking Wikipedia for volleyball team profiles!"

"I won't be needing those brochures if I ever go to a tournament then." Atsuko chortled. All she needed was just Makane by her side, telling her all about the teams that were playing.

"Alright, let's start with you!" She pointed at the boy beside her. He was slightly taken aback but still nodded his head.

"Inuoka Sō! First-year and you're a middle blocker!"

"Wow, yeah! That's me!"

"Shibayama Yūki, first-year and is the reserve libero."

"H-hey?" He nervously waved his arm at Makane before to Atsuko.

"Hello, Shibayama! Nice to meet you!" Atsuko chirped, smiling brightly.

This went out for the rest of the boys on the same seat as Makane with Kenma the last to introduce.

"Ah, he's also a very important team member," Makane announced, rubbing her imaginary beard.

"Really? What position is he?" Atsuko chanted excitedly. She didn't know much about volleyball other than positions and basic rules so it was very interesting for the girl, despite her cousin explaining it to her countless of times.

"Kozume Kenma is the setter!"

"Oh! Kenma is your first name... I'm sorry, Kozume-san! I didn't know."

"It's alright, you can call me Kenma." He eased. He didn't mind as both of them were the same year. Plus, he doesn't care about honorifics when it comes to sports either way.

"Hmm, we're not that close yet but you can call me Atsuko then, Kenma!"

"Are... you... sure?"

"Yeap! I'm fine with it! You can make up a nickname for me too if you want, Kenma."

Kenma nodded his head, his cheeks turning bright pink. He liked the way his name sounded coming from her mouth. He thought it sounded mellifluous.

"Well, Kozume-san here has a nickname."

"Really? What is it?! I bet it sounds cooler than mine..."

"You have a nickname? I bet it's cool, Kawanishi-san!" Inuoka chirped to which everyone agreed, nodding their heads.

"Nooo, it's not. Well, I don't know..." Atsuko mumbled.

"You guys really want to know?" Makane quizzed, a slight smirk on her lips. They nodded their heads more aggressively, their eyes brimming with curiosity. Atsuko let out a loud groan, laying her head against the back of the long chair, glancing at the window beside her. They were either going to make fun of it or make fun of it.

"Well, Kawanishi Atsuko's nickname is Berry Fairy." She stated neutrally before snorting slightly. Atsuko only whined, shaking her body in a tantrum.

"Berry... Fairy?" Yamamoto repeated, confused.

"Yes, Berry Fairy! Guardian Angel of the Court."

"Guardian Angel? That sounds cute actually..." Kuroo mumbled, his cheeks slightly flushed pink. The name definitely suited the strawberry-haired girl.

"Huh, really? You think so?" Atsuko snapped her gaze from the window to Kuroo, her chartreuse eyes widening.

"Yeah, it sounds really ethereal and magical." He chuckled.