Perfidies

Gandhari sat on her table, shaking her head, getting more accustomed to her life. Even after 15 years of self-imposed darkness, she achieves a new high in this arena of nothingness. She doesn't look, but just- tries, to not to feel as well. It's not easy for her to listen to the beauty of the moon, and not see it.
One grasp on the cloth, a pull- and everything's over.

Duryodhan shall turn 13, in a few days. She felt the boy drifting away like a lily in a flowing stream. Who's gonna stop his fall? Her brother lives with them. Her husband is a few steps away. His arms did offer solace to her burning heart, but can he banish her fears too? The fear of slowly losing her children. Duryodhan doesn't like her lullaby anymore, though Dushasan still is her apple. The Gandhar King, who happens to be her brother- is long lost. He wants to be the uncle to her children, the only roof of answers, she could never be.

And then she fears it again, Is she going to fail everybody around her? What reputation does she hold sitting in the blazing fire of warmth, but still feeling cold and still? Her younger sisters-in-law might be much better, laced in dust and grass- but still under the trust and heat of family love.
Who could destroy her perfidies with her destiny?