Vociferous

Bheem lay on the bed thinking about his marriage to Hidimbi, the woman who wasn't human, or maybe not inhuman enough. His aversion to her rough skin wasn't because of the difference she created in the crowd but was because of her inward glow.

'You are thinking of somebody.' Draupadi put her nose pin down, as she sat undressing her ornaments one by one.

I don't like glittery things at all. First, remove them, and then come to me.
Panchali remembered Bheem's instructions.

'Hidimbi.' Bheem stopped but didn't hitch. No secrets-  was his secret.
Panchali smiled at Bheem, not to show him that she was superfine with him talking about his other ladylove in their chamber, but just because the frankness of which he spewed his thoughts- it made her feel special.

Draupadi scented her hair.

'She was different. I hope I didn't wrong her.' Bheem confessed. Honestly, there were times he would think about the son he couldn't father-physically.

'Arya, you and Hidimbi knew about the consequence of such a marriage really well. Now, what is the use of such repentance? Anyways, I will call her here- if it pleases you.' Draupadi walked towards him in a lazy fashion.

------

'What?' Panchali looked at her husband who couldn't help but look at her head to toe.
'Were you born perfect?'  Bheem's question made her chuckle. 

No. Nobody is born perfect until there is somebody to see it.

'I don't care. But I have an aversion from strong winds.' Panchali laced her hands across Bheem's neck.
'Aversion? What should I take of that remark?' Bheem curled his eyes in a grin. He knew what she was pointing towards.
'Maybe, you can drive it away.' Draupadi offered a deal. 
'Yagyaseni, the job is difficult.' Bheem looked at her in the eye. The panegyric solace of hills and the grandiloquence of their palace were knitted in a deep combination in her eyeballs.  

'For us?' Panchali remarked 'Tell me what isn't difficult?' Draupadi's comment stirred something strong in Bheem. But then he just kissed her, pretending to close his eyes, even if he couldn't afford to miss his wife's face.

Being outspoken has always been their way.

Sometimes, maybe easy- maybe difficult.

----------

Fin.

work for the readers- guess what stirred in Bheem, on which he decided to keep quiet? What form of straightforwardness needs to be kept intact in his heart's walls- or maybe in both of their heart's walls - which couldn't be announced to hit the air?