Impregnable

Rajkumar Arjun married the warrior Princess of Manipur, and plans to watch out a stay there!

It has been 6 years, since that night.
He had left, his brothers were crying and maybe me too. But then I remember to be more shocked than sad, that the oath we had taken could be broken with a blink of the eye, a breathing second.
----------------

Malini was spiteful while telling her the news.

'Brahmcharya?' the word echoed in a mock in Draupadi's chamber.
What was the need to put up such a false facade?

Wasn't he saving himself for me? What happened to that?

Uloopi was an illusionist. Not Human. But then Chitrangada was a princess of high regard, adorning qualities that Draupadi might not be confident that she herself possessed.

'What's this baritone to tell a piece of peaceful news? Arya is safe.' Draupadi reprimanded Malini, who rolled her eyes on the show her Queen was putting up.

Claps! Slow claps!

Arya is safe. 
Arya is in love.
Maybe, Arya will have another child- that won't be mine.

-----------

Draupadi sat beside the window, glaring daggers on the moon. She wasn't restless, just imprudent. Period.

She didn't want to care much. She already had Prativindhy and Suthanu. She had her husbands who carried her like their honour and happiness. Maybe, she was just that love-lorn bullhead who thought that the Prince at her swayamvar would be a wholesome lover, at the drop of her whims.

But she was wrong. He did have a lot of other work to do as well.

'Arjun is the busiest' Yudhitir would sneakily remark between his work, he wore like a king. 
'And I think you are more!' Panchali would remark at her husband's chuckle and then will go on to measure the smile he gave her. Lovely, isn't it?

Nakul walked in the chamber whistling to himself. Draupadi eyed him with passion.

Let it be. 

'You don't want children Arya?' Panchali's remark was enough to send Nakul's tongue in his stomach.

Do less harm.

'I mean..' Draupadi was embarresed.

Okay, so then...

'We shall name him apple, because his mother seams a similar color!' Nakul was there shaking his head in disbelief. Lo! the fire princess was here.- he thought.

------

Draupadi kissed him, and then he did it back. They revolved around each other and she let the lamps swish, their passion's heat might inflame the chamber.

At night, when the moon was too lazy to stay luminous- she could see the silver lining of Nakul, lying across her.

He was snoring.

And then she pressed her eye tight. It was difficult. Very difficult.

These brothers
5 husbands of hers
Has been one, always.

She smiled silly to herself, maybe all 6 of them were one. 

And with that, all arguments lay to rest.

---------

I will love to hear from you all !