Blythe

Kunti's sojourn with Pandu was small.

Ephemeral.

But then it was frivolous indeed. There were moments of losing your sanity, moments of losing everything to be in the arms of the man you desire.

Though such moons were scanty and the suns overbearing. 

'Come with me!' Pandu's excitement was replicated by Kunti. She was very much agreeable when it came to going on long trips, and not live in the fences of Hastinapur's royal castle- even if that meant that she was the Queen.

'Which dress should I wear?' Kunti twirled around in excitement as Pandu lay lazy on his bed. The dressing part was a bit boring for him, but then it made Kunti happy- so he refrained from casting any derogatory eye to her interest.

'Nothing!' The comment wasn't meant to produce scarlet on the Queen's bubbly cheeks, but then the King was too lazy to add other syllables to make the situation otherwise.

'You seem to be too careless, with your words Arya! What would people think?' Kunti's voice carried jouissance.

'If there are people to hear' Pandu remarked with a smirk. 'Seriously Kunti, you look adorable when you don't wear that god- knows -how- heavy jewels!' Pandu's voice carried an irritation.

'Who said you have royal blood in your veins? Which king tells his Queen to wear less gold, don't you care about your reputation, Arya!' Kunti came forward to sit over her husband's lap. She looked at his eyes she had loved much before she knew he could do wonders. That his essence was enough to sustain her.

Pandu's priorities have been pretty sorted until Kunti became his wife. He had himself walked to the mountainous Kingdom to beget the Princess - of extreme virtue.

As he had entered the gates of Hastinapur, he had been a complete man, without touching his wife, because her persona somewhere told him that his puzzle was already completed, the other part was found.

'My glory doesn't depend on the drip of your jewels Kunti. It's about you by my side. I wish this remains constant in my life. Prosperity isn't about the show of wealth - it's about happiness, maybe Blythe, and you are that for me! Pandu's words rang largely in the hall.

Velvet Clothes
Jewels
Fame

Kunti had left all these very far behind, much early.