Phlegm

One moment there can be so much going on with you
And the other moment you may feel completely useless.

Yudhisthir sat across the small pond they had decided to build the hut across. All his brothers hummed across doing one thing or the other- in a bee-like fashion. They were all the workers. And Panchali- she sat making the food inside the hut, another worker - who was supposed to be the Queen.

He felt like walking back and telling Arjun that he would accompany to get the wood- before it rains so heavy that there might be no fire.

He felt like walking to Bheem, to get some more stones and grass- that if the sun was too brilliant and imprudent, they might escape its heat.

He felt like walking to the twins, to get more herbs- that if somebody fell ill, there won't be another mistake.

But on the contrary, he was just sitting. Staring. Blank. The pond was still and so was he.

So far, so bad.

'Don't.' Arjun's voice mushed with the surroundings but Yudhithir heard him scream.

He should.

Arjun snapped a twig in his fingers, rolled it along with the stone, and projected it for a deathly plunge in the pond.

Tch. Tch. Tch. Ripples

'A heavy mind drowns faster Jyeshth. Clear up.' Arjun didn't plead. He knew somethings go on like a rigid routine.

The sunsets in the west.
The Earth revolves around it.
And we- all are nothings in this large myriad of inhales and exhales.

Yudhisthir tries taking it all at once and suddenly there is a voice that startles him 
'Food is ready ARYA!!' Draupadi's voice creates a jingle in Yudhisthir's ears.

Suddenly he could see Bheem running towards the hut, as Draupadi leans at the entrance hiding a giggle. 

Suddenly he could see Arjun shaking his head and Nakul making fun of his elder's hurriedness.

Suddenly Sahdev appears out of nowhere and looks at him -I told you!

And Finally- he looks at an illusion

The sun and the thundering clouds together
Rain and heat

Come, Come along- and we shall bear it!