Chapter Fourteen

"Please," you almost beg. You were absolutely dripping at the anticipation. 

Jungkook smirks before leaning down, kissing you again. He lets go of your lips only to reattach them to your neck. You turn your head to the side slightly, giving him room to work. He kisses your skin gently before picking a spot and sucking harshly. The sensation causing you to screw your eyes shut, your mouth agape. Jungkook circled his tongue over the area while sucking, his soft lips sending shivers through you. You whimper as he continues the pleasurable action, no doubt leaving you with a hickey tomorrow.

He lets go and kisses you sweetly on the cheek, trailing his hands all down your body as he sits up, the touch giving you goosebumps. He grabs the waistband of your leggings and starts pulling them down, you lifting up your bum off the couch to assist him in the removal. He throws them across the room before staring at you wearing nothing but underwear and a bra. "Fuck," he bites his lip. "You're such a fucking goddess," 

You blush at his words. No man has ever spoken to you like this, or treated you like Jungkook has. It was so foreign to you yet you welcomed it. Jungkook takes his large hand and rubs your aching sex organ through your underwear. You whimper at that alone. You were so wet for him. He bites his lip again, "so fucking wet already," his dirty words were going to bring you to orgasm by themselves. 

He pulls your underwear down your legs before tossing them aside, exposing your lower half entirely. Jungkook gets down in front of your exposed lady flower, you bend your legs  and he grips your thighs with his hands, holding you in place. "Perfect," He places a gentle kiss to your inner thigh before blowing air on to your exposed area. You jolt, letting out a yelp from the sensation. Jungkook chuckles slightly and smirks. "So sensitive,"

When Jungkook's hot tongue finally presses on your swollen clit you lose it. You throw your head back and whine. He manoeuvres his tongue expertly, putting the right amount of pressure on your most sensitive part and moving at a great pace. Jungkook continues licking and flicking his tongue on you, while you writhe around underneath him. Your moan's fill the air and you find your hands once again in Jungkook's hair, pulling. He grunts, the vibrations from his mouth adding to your pleasure. He stops for a moment only to speak, "you taste so fucking good baby,"

The fact that he called you baby almost had you crying, you loved the affectionate word coming from his mouth. Jungkook starts sucking on your clit and you jolt involuntarily once again, the sensation overwhelming. You bring your hand over your mouth, trying to hold back your moans. Jungkook removes his lips momentarily only to say "I wanna hear you, baby". Yes sir. You take your hand away from your mouth and put it back into his hair.

"Jungkook! - ah - fuck" you whine. No matter how much you moved under him, he had firm grip on your thighs, stopping you from moving away from his touch. Jungkook didn't slow down once, and you could feel your orgasm building in the pit of your stomach. 

Jungkook releases one of your thighs and gently eases a long finger inside of you, slowly moving it in and out. You moan out at the new sensation. "More, please," you gasp. Jungkook smirks "such a good girl," and wastes no time as he enters a second finger inside you. You moan in relief, your eyes rolling back, his fingers filling you up. Jungkook moves his fingers slowly at first, before picking up speed. His tongue is still moving against your clit incredibly. The combination of this tongue and his fingers was unreal. 

"Jungkook I'm - gunna - fucking cum" you barely manage to say the sentence as there was so much pleasure running through you. Jungkook's fingers move faster inside you, his mouth focusing on sucking your clit harshly. You see Jungkook's eyes twinkling as he looks at you, you can tell he is pleased with himself. "Such a good girl, cum for me." Jungkook says and his words send you over the edge. Your eyes screw shut and you can't keep still, your back lifting off the couch as you throw your head back. "fUCK!" you scream, your orgasm hitting you causing your body to shake. Jungkook doesn't stop, continuing his actions, pleasuring you through your orgasm. Your body slams back down on the couch and you go limp as you pant heavily. 

Jungkook slows down, removing his mouth and his fingers. You manage to open your eyes to look at him. He takes his fingers, glistening in your cum, and puts them in his mouth, sucking on them. You almost cum for a second time watching him do that. "Fuck," you whisper. He leans down, kissing you sweetly. "You did so good," he whispers in your ear, kissing your neck again. 

"That was incredible," you say after regaining your breath. "Such a good girl," Jungkook whispers seductively in your ear, kissing you on the cheek.

"Now it's your turn" you look at Jungkook with seductive eyes. Jungkook looks at you, a little surprised. "You don't have to do anything for me." he says. "I want to. Please. Can I?" You were practically begging him, you wanted his dick in your mouth so badly. 

"I must admit it would be nice to see my dick in your pretty mouth," his words give you goosebumps and you couldn't wait to pleasure him after what he had just given you.

You stand up and Jungkook follows. He leans down to kiss you and you play with his mouth for a few moments as you start unbuckling his belt. You successfully do so and start unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. You pull away from the kiss, looking at Jungkook in the eyes as you drop to your knees. You pull his jeans down, leaving Jungkook in nothing but his black boxers. His hard dick is pressing against the fabric, begging to be released. You palm him through his boxers and he throws his head back, grunting. You smirk. You loved having this control.

You rub him again a few times before finally pulling down his boxers. His large hard cock springs free, completely erect. His size didn't surprise you, you just knew this man was packing. He exuded big dick energy and he did not disappoint. You wrapped your hand around him and starting slowly moving up and down it a few times. "Fuck, don't tease me - " Jungkook struggles to say. You smirk up at him before licking the tip of his penis, kissing the top. "Please-" he sucks in a breath. 

You give in and start taking him all in your mouth and Jungkook groans in relief. You couldn't fit him all in but you went as far as you could before bobbing your head and sucking. It was Jungkook's turn to grab hold of your hair, gripping firmly at the roots sending a wave of pleasure through you. You moaned occasionally, the vibrations intensifying his pleasure. You continued to suck his dick and moved your hand up to stroke the part that you couldn't fit in. "Fuck baby- like that" Jungkook was looking down at you, and you were looking up at him. You loved seeing him like this, in such a state of euphoria. His eyebrows were furrowed and he kept biting onto his lip which was so fucking hot.

You starting to move your head faster and he starting hitting the back of your throat, causing you to gag slightly. This drove Jungkook mad, his moans filling the room and giving you so much satisfaction. Tears started rolling down your cheeks from you gagging, but you didn't care. His moans were so deep but so raw and pure, full of pleasure. Your jaw was getting tired, your mouth was so full but you didn't stop, Jungkook's pleasure being the only thing you cared about in that moment.

You started sucking harder. "I'm gunna cum-" Jungkook screwed his eyes shut and threw his head back. He started to move his hips, hitting the back of your throat each time and you gagging each time. Jungkook's moans crescendoed and you knew he was about to cum. "shiT" Jungkook released his load down your throat but he kept his dick in your mouth. You closed your eyes, swallowing every drop. You looked up at him, cheeks stained with tears. He admired you for a moment before pulling his dick out of your mouth and letting go of your hair. 

You stood up, panting, your legs shaky and your face a mess with a mixture of tears and saliva cascading down it. You wiped your mouth and Jungkook used his thumb to wipe the tears from your cheeks. "You're incredible," Jungkook says, breathless. You give him a weak smile, to be honest you were exhausted now and so was Jungkook. He kisses you sweetly on your cheek.

"Come on, let's go to bed."