Chapter Twenty Two

Jungkook had been staying at your place pretty much all week. You had been spending so much time together, and you really got to know him and know his little mannerisms and ticks. Not the mention the sex you were having... phenomenal. The only thing bothering you was that he was still being secretive about something. He would always be leaving to go to 'work meetings'. You wanted to believe him, but there was something still not right.

After Taehyung showed up at your house last week and said all of those things to you, you just couldn't forget about it. It always lingered in the back of your head. You pushed it back and suppressed it. Jungkook told you that you didn't have to worry about him bothering you anymore. That kind of scared you, what exactly did Jungkook say to Taehyung?

Tonight was Jason's party. You and Jungkook were both going. You had bought a little black dress especially for tonight. You hadn't shown Jungkook yet, wanting to surprise him. He would be coming by later. You called Lana and asked if she was going, but she said she was really ill and had a fever so she wouldn't be going. You were bummed. You always went to parties with Lana. At least you had Jungkook to go with.

You were doing your makeup. Applying smokey eyeshadow and a winged eyeliner. You dabbed a little lipstick on just to give your lips a little colour but not too much, knowing you were probably going to be kissing Jungkook tonight. You had your bag ready to go by the door, with your phone inside. You had straightened your hair, smoothing it out with your hands before Jungkook was knocking on your door. You rushed to answer it, swinging the door open and revealing Jungkook in front of you. He looked exquisite. Wearing black skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. "Hey baby," you greet him, pouting your lips for him to kiss.

He kissed you. "Hey baby girl, you nearly ready?"

"I just have to put my dress on!" You said, letting Jungkook inside. You fast walked to your bedroom, pulling out the dress and sliding it on. You felt really sexy in it, and you were sure Jungkook would love it. You entered the lounge room where Jungkook was waiting and his jaw dropped when he was you.

"Holy shit," he gawked at you. You felt shy, still not used to him complimenting you. "Do you like it?" you asked quietly, biting your lip which you know would drive him crazy. Jungkook walked slowly towards you, his eyes scanning up and down your body obviously. "Baby, I don't know if we're going to make it to the party," Jungkook backs you into the wall, his eyes piercing into yours. He looked down at you, his eyes hungry. He quickly attached his lips to yours, kissing you desperately. He growled lowly into the kiss, arousing you instantly. His hands were feeling your body all over, lifting your dress up so that your underwear was almost showing. He grabbed your ass, squeezing it. 

You moaned into his mouth before Jungkook pulled away. "I just want to bend you over the table and fuck you senseless," he growled into your ear. You moaned just at the thought. He quickly led you over to the kitchen bench, spinning you around roughly so that your back was pressed against his front and your pelvis was pressed against the kitchen bench.

Jungkook trailed his hands all over your body before lifting your dress up, exposing your underwear. He kissed your neck sloppily, licking as he went. He suddenly pushed your back down, so that your torso was flat on the bench, your head tilted to the side. He wasted no time sliding your panties down your legs and unbuckling his belt.

He slid his jeans down as you begged. "Please, daddy. Hurry," 

"Don't worry. You'll definitely get it." he positioned himself at your entrance. He suddenly slammed his hard dick inside you, causing you to cry out. Jungkook moaned loudly as he entered you and quickly started thrusting hard inside of you. "Such a good girl. You take my cock so well," Jungkook pounded you from behind as you lay limp on the bench, unable to do anything except lie there and take it.