Chapter Nineteen

~ Your POV~

After Jungkook's argument with Taehyung, you both didn't say much else in the cafe. You finished off your drinks before Jungkook drove you home.

"I'll walk you up," he says quietly. "Thank you," 

He walks close to you as you enter the apartment building and you walk towards the elevator. The elevator ride up is silent. You wanted to make him feel better, you just didn't know how. Jungkook walks you to your apartment door, you unlock it and turn around to face him. "Thank you for hanging out with me." You say quietly.

"Sorry I ruined the night," He says lowly. You shake your head "of course you didn't. I had a good time."

Jungkook leans down without warning and kisses you. His hands cupping your cheeks while yours find their way to his waist. He kisses you sweetly at first and then he movements become rougher, more desperate. His hot tongue finds its way into your mouth, caressing your tongue. One of your hands lets go of his waist and fumbles behind you, trying to find the door handle. You find it and swing open the door. 

You stumble backwards and Jungkook follows you inside without breaking the kiss. Jungkook slams the door closed behind him. You slip off your shoes using your feet, your socks coming off with the shoes. The kiss turns hot very quickly and Jungkook breaks contact momentarily so that he can whip off his hoodie, flashing his abs in the process which makes you weak. Jungkook somehow manages to take his boots off without breaking the kiss, at times having to bend down slightly to use his hands to assist him. He throws his hoodie to the floor and yours and Jungkook's lip reattach and you walk towards your bedroom, taking Jungkook with you. 

Jungkook finds the hem of your t shirt, pulling it upwards. You break away and help him take your shirt off, your lacy black bra on display. Jungkook stares at your body intently before taking his black shirt off, leaving him shirtless. You both stare at each other for a moment before Jungkook kisses you again. 

You entangle your fingers in his soft hair and he wraps his hands around your waist. You were so desperate to feel him, you needed him to touch you absolutely everywhere. You pressed yourself up against him as much as you can, your naked torsos touching and your breasts squished against his hard chest. 

You bit Jungkook's lower lip gently, tugging at it before releasing. Jungkook grunted at the action, turning you on. You let go of his hair, unbuttoning and unzipping your jeans and started to slide them down your shaky legs. Jungkook could hear you trying to take your jeans off and he released his mouth from yours. You quickly stepped out of your jeans, holding on to Jungkook's arms for support. Now you were just left in your lacy black underwear. Jungkook took this opportunity to quickly unbuckle his belt and take his jeans off.

You kissed Jungkook again and his hands trailed down your back, stopping at your ass. He used both his hands to grip your cheeks, his large hands massaging them. Your hands were holding his face, fingers touching his soft skin. Jungkook's hand slapped your right ass cheek, causing you to yelp. He smirked into the kiss, driving you crazy.

Jungkook backed you against your mattress, causing you to sit down. You scooted back so that Jungkook could hover over you on the bed. You made out for another minute, until you had to break away to breathe. You were now laying on your back, Jungkook hovering over the top of you. Your heart was beating a million miles a minute, fireworks exploding inside of you. Jungkook leaned down and started to kiss your neck. He left lots of small kisses before sucking harshly in the same place he had last time. You whined at the contact. 

Jungkook continued his pleasurable assault of your neck, occasionally blowing over the area which gave you goosebumps. "My god you're so beautiful," Jungkook reached behind your back, finding your bra clasp. He managed to unclasp your bra, throwing it aside. He immediately latched his mouth onto your right nipple, sucking. Your nipples went hard and you moaned out at the sensation. Jungkook massaged your other breast with his spare hand as he continued sucking.