Chapter Seventeen

~this gif...omfg~

~ Your POV ~

It was the next day.

Jungkook hadn't texted you yet and you were starting to get anxious. You didn't want to be too clingy and needy or whatever, but you just couldn't help thinking he was no longer interested. You had never had feelings like this before, and after the intimate night you shared, you figured he also had some kind of feelings for you.

Should you text him first? The thought passed through your head. You still had his number in your phone from when he had drunk texted you.

Fuck it.

Hey ☺️ -You

You send the message, instantly regretting it. Oh for god's sake, get your shit together you literally just said hey calm the fuck down.

You pace in your lounge room, anxiety rising through you. You wish you would stop being so dramatic but you couldn't help it, you were so nervous. You stop pacing and flop down on your couch, staring at the ceiling. Would you stop acting like a little bitch?

~ Jungkook's POV ~

My phone vibrates, letting me know I have a notification. I pick it up, seeing it's a message from an unsaved number. I open it, "Hey :)" it reads. Looking at the past messages to this number (sent from me) I realise it is her number.

Fuck. What do I do?

I know I told her I would text her, but that was before I realised I was potentially putting her in danger. You know what, yes, I do like this girl. I mean, really like. I don't know what has possessed me recently to feel this way, but I don't think I can deny it any longer. Not to myself, anyway. I know I'm not good for her in any sort of way, I don't want her to get too close to me. This whole thing would have been a lot easier to deal with if I hadn't shown up to her bloody apartment and had oral sex with her. Not to mention the fact I had the audacity to ask her on a date. Shit, was it too late? Have I dug myself a huge hole?

I pace around my bedroom, my phone in my hand. Ah, shit. I don't want to ghost her completely and make her feel like shit. She has done absolutely nothing wrong. I had already asked to see her again. This whole thing is entirely my fault, being a part of a gang and all that.

Stop being a little pussy and just text the girl back.

"Hey, are you ok?"

Send.

That wasn't so bad. I know I am being incredibly selfish, my desire to have this girl outweighing all the warning signs to stay away from her.

~ Your POV ~

Hey, are you ok? - JK

After 5 minutes of you regretting every life decision you had made, he finally texts you. You breathe a sigh of relief. Your heart couldn't help fluttering, him asking if you were ok, he was so protective without trying.

I'm ok, thank you. What are you up to? ☺️ - You

Just work stuff. Boring. Would rather be with you right now. - JK

Oh my god. Your heart picks up speed, thumping against your chest.

🥺We can hang out later if you are free?- You

He reads the message, but doesn't reply immediately. Shit, were you being too forward? You had no clue how to talk to a boy. Even after you had practically seen each other naked.