i n t r o

"i had to pretend to be my twin sister, to pretend to be his wife,"

summary:

a romantic story filled with so much drama involving around a girl named song da-eun, a warmhearted yet reserved girl, who's considered as the black sheep of her rich family.

da-eun's hidden life in her improbable world was seemingly perfect, not until her manipulative mother had ordered her to pretend to be her twin sister, song hee-jin, after the girl encountered a traumatic accident.

everything got worse when she also had to profess as jeon jungkook's wife, a powerful and cocky yet charming young man, which was her sister's husband.

disclaimer:

lowercase is intended.

the whole story will be edited and revised at the end, so please don't comment anything about grammatical errors or misspelled words.

all rights reserved.

this book or any portion of it may not be plagiarize, reproduced, or used in any manner or whatsoever without the permission of the amateur author.

this book is written with the motive of entertainment, plus i do not own any bts member and all other characters are purely fictional.

this book is an outcome of my imagination, hence any scenarios or names used or connected to real life or another story is purely coincidental.

sincere apologies if i might unintentionally offend or anger anyone with this story through sensitive words, phrases, sentences, paragraphs, or topics. bad language and cursing ahead.

truthfully, this book is not open for all age ranges, but you're welcome to read if you want as there will no be scandalous scenes (?).

weekly updates (every saturday).

thank you.

trivia:

i write for fun, and i'm far away from being a professional author.

this is not my first story, but this is the first story i devoted so much love and effort with.

i wrote over ten versions of this story, lol.

this plot was also written a year ago.

plus, i don't use the word 'chapter' as i don't personally think it deserves to be called one. this story is mainly composed of parts, not chapters.

match is a jeon jungkook fanfiction along with the presence of the rest of bts's members as fictional characters.

cover credits to jeonlonglegs
(check out her book 'wolf's den' 🥺)

cover credits to jeonlonglegs (check out her book 'wolf's den' 🥺)

💜