Stranded

My alarm goes off and I slowly sit up. I slide off of my bed and into the wheelchair. It's been a month and I'm still stuck in this stupid chair. I go over to my dresser and pull out an outfit, walking into the bathroom to change. I get out and go over to my mirror to take a pic for Insta.

Your Post:
(Pretend it's in a wheelchair)

Liked by mattiapolibio, jadenhossler, and 11,793 others

Caption: good morning ❤

charlidamelio: how long are you out captain?
  ^baby.y/n: the rest of the season 😔
    ^mads.lewis: wait fr?!

joshrichards: bestie❤
  ^baby.y/n:

mattiapolibio: your cute.
  ^baby.y/n: simp
    ^tiktokroom: 👀

Load more comments...

I go outside and see Josh parked infront of my house. He gets out and picks me up, putting me and my wheelchair in the car. We go pick up the boys and go to school.

"What are you going to do now since you can't dance?" Mads asks as Josh and I walk into homeroom. I sigh and shrug. I help Josh finish some of his homework and then ask to use the restroom.

~Trigger Warning~
~Bullying~

"Well well well. If it isn't our favorite cripple." Tony says. I roll my chair back until I hit the lockers behind me.

"Come on y/n let's play a game!" Ondreaz says. He picks me up and throws me to the floor. I yelp and they both laugh.

"Go on, scream." Tony says, kicking me. They continue to beat on me until they get bored and eventually leave.

~Flashback~

"Daddy please stop!" I beg. I was eight. My father was angry because he blamed me for my mother being murdered. We were walking home from my grandmother's house and someone pointed a gun at us. My mother died protecting me and my father hated that.

"Shut up! God if you would just keep that stupid mouth of yours shut, I wouldn't do this." He screams.

"I'll never say another word again! Please stop!" I cry. He stops hitting me.

"You promise?" I nod and he walks out the door. I crawl into the corner and put my head in my knees, crying. That was the day I stopped talking. That was the day I became a mystery.

~Present Day~

I lay on the floor, staring at my wheelchair angrily. If Sebastian had just let go, I wouldn't be stranded in the middle of the hallway. I hear the bell ring and see the group run out of their homerooms, searching for me. I see Mattia run towards me with the other two and he kneels down.