It's A...

July 4th
Third Person POV

The group had all decided to do the gender reveal with fireworks. Avani knew the gender and had ignored everyone's desperate pleas for her to tell them, but today they were a little more persistent.

"Everyone is going to find out today, Kairi! Stop asking!" Avani yells. The wasian rolls his eyes.

"Come on Vani! I won't tell anyone!" Kairi whines. She shakes her head and walks into her room to see the entire group except for y/n and Mattia.

"Oh my God! I'm not telling any of you! Get out!" She yells, throwing a pillow at the group.

"Please! We won't tell!" Addi begs. Avani sighs.

"Fine!" She walks over with a little bag and acts like she's going to whisper something. Then, she pulls out her setting spray and starts spraying them all with it, causing them to all run out of her room.

"Don't come back! I won't hesitate to spray you again!" The girl yells, slamming and locking her door.

It's going to be a long day.

She thinks as she goes to her closet and picks out a purple swimsuit. She puts it on and walks out to the backyard.

The Decorations:

"It looks great Vani

"It looks great Vani." Y/n says, walking out to help.

"I can't wait for you guys to find out!" Avani exclaim, making y/n laugh.

"You aren't the only one. The entire group was going through your room to find out what it was, but I kicked them out and locked it. They're more excited than Mattia and I." The girl saysb laughing. Avani rolls her eyes.

"I swear if the made a mess!" She says. Y/n let's out a small laugh.

"I already cleaned it up. Anyway, I need to go pick out a swimsuit. If you need any help, Hector and Devyn are in the guest house. Knock first though, you'll regret it if you don't." Y/n says, laughing about the last part as she walks back inside.