Date

Third Person POV

Mattia and y/n walk into the room and set their bags of food on y/n's bed.

"When are we going?" The girls asks as she lays down on the bed and eats.

"In an hour." Mattia replies. She nods and they continue eating.

"I'm going to go get ready. I'll come get you in thirty minutes." Mattia says. She smiles and gives him a small kiss before heading into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. She changes her clothes and does a little bit of makeup before Mattia knocks on her door.

Your Outfit:

"Hi handsome

"Hi handsome." She says, opening the door. He smiles and grabs her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asks as the get into her Jeep.

"The Space Needle." He says, starting the car. They drive to the needle and stare at the clouds.

"It's so beautiful." She says. Mattia looks at her.

"You're beautiful." He says. She laughs.

"You're so corny." She says, pushing his shoulder. He grabs her hand and takes her to a bench.

"I need to ask you something." He says. She tilts her head and looks at him.

"Okay, shoot."

"This past year has been amazing, and the last couple of weeks have been the best. However, I realized just how much you mean to me and I can't seem to get you out of my head. When we were driving here, all I could think about was us cuddling in your room. You're the best thing to ever happen to me and it means a lot to me that you were willing to go out of your comfort zone and speak to me. I really like you y/n and I wanted to know, will you be my girlfriend?" He says. She sits there, shocked.

"Well?" He says, nervously. She smiles.

"Of course I will!" She says. He smiles and kisses her.

"Congratulations." A lady says. They look at her and smile.

"Thank you! Would you mind taking a photo?" Mattia asks. The lady smiles and grabs Mattia's phone.

Mattia's Post: