Houston

We got to Houston and booked four rooms with two beds and one room with one bed.

Room Assignments:

1. Addi, Avani, and Mads

2. Josh, Jaden, and Bryce

3. Mattia, Alejandro, and Kairi

4. Robert, Alvaro, and Roshaun

5. Y/n

"We're gonna pick up Jaden, Mads, and Avani. Stay here." Josh says. I nod. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

You're a burden. You cause them more stress than happiness. YOU'RE the problem. The only way to make them happy is to solve the problem. Leave.

Tears roll down my face. I really am the issue. I continue to silently cry for a couple hours, until Mattia walks in.

"Y/n?" He says. I don't say anything. I continue to stare at the ceiling, hoping he'll leave.

"Are you crying?" He asks. I let out a shaky breath.

"Y/n, talk to me." I look at him.

"I'm sorry that I'm not perfect." I whisper. He runs over to me and pulls me off the bed, hugging me as tight as he can.

"You are perfect. Just because your life isn't, doesn't mean you arent." He says. I sob into his shirt as he rubs my back.

"Maybe if we had never met, you wouldn't be wasting your time, comforting me." I say. He pulls away.

"You will never be a waste of time." He says, looking at me. We stare at each other for a couple seconds before he leans in. We kiss and he turns us around, sitting on the bed and pulling me into his lap so I am straddling him. I put my hands on his cheeks while he places his hands on my butt.

"Ahem." Someone says. We pull away and turn to see the entire group standing in my room.

"So this is what Bryce felt like when he walked in on y'all." Josh says. I glare at him and climb off of Mattia.

"So?" Addi says.

"What?" I say. They give me an 'are you dumb' look.

"What is going on between you two?" Ale asks. Mattia looks at me and I shrug.

"We're friends." He says. Not gonna lie, that hurt. But he's right. We haven't decided what our feelings are quite yet. So for now, we are just friends.

"'Friends' Alright." Alvaro scoffs. We both shrug.

"We are. Neither of us have decided how we feel about the other, so we are just friends." I say.

"But you can make out?" Avani says, smirking.

"You act like you and Anthony didn't suck face while y'all were claiming to be 'BeStIeS'." I reply, rolling my eyes. Avani runs over and tackles me, tickling me until I start to cry.

"Why is her laugh so cute?" Mattia says. I look at him and my cheeks burn up.

"She's blushing!" Ale yells. I throw a pillow at him and stand up, laying on the bed.

"Where are we going to do the meet n' greet?" Mattia asks, placing his hand on my knee. I stand up and pull Mattia to the bathroom.

"Let's take a selfie!" I say, giggling. He smiles and we face the mirror so I can take the picture.

Your Post: