"Friends"

"Y/n?" Mattia asks. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow. We were currently cuddling in my hotel room in Chicago. We had travelled to Miami, Washington D.C., Trenton, New York, and now Chicago, keeping the same routine everytime. Arrive, check in, get settled, cuddle, and repeat for two weeks.

"Yes Tia?" I reply. He sighs and sits up, putting his back against the headboard and pulling me onto his lap.

"What are we?" He asks. My eyes widen.

"I-I don't know." I say, looking down. He lifts my chin and looks at me with a serious expression.

"I like you y/n. Not as a friend, as more. I want to call you mine, but if you don't feel the same I can't." He says. I sit there shocked.

"Well? Do you like me?" He asks. I take a deep breath and nod.

"I do Mattia, a lot." I reply. I watch a smile grow on his face as he slowly leans in.

~Small Amount of Smut~

We begin to make out and his hand travels up my shirt, taking it off of me slowly. He starts kissing my neck until he reaches my sweet spot, causing me to let out a small moan. He smirks and continues to kiss that spot until we are interrupted by Alejandro barging into the room.

"What the fuck?!" Ale screams. I quickly climb off of Mattia's lap and sit next to him, fixing my shirt. The entire group walks in and tilts their heads.

"What happened?" Kai asks. Ale stands there and stares at us, ignoring the question.

"Ale! Why did you scream?" Josh yells. He looks at them and back at us.

"They- She- Ew!" He says. Mattia and I look at each other and laugh.

"What's wrong Alejandro? Was me sitting on Mattia's lap, shirtless too much for you to handle? Or was it the kissing? Oh! Maybe it was the moaning." I say, taunting the poor boy.

"Stop! Lalalalala." He says, placing his hands over his ears. The entire group looks at Mattia and I and Josh smirks.

"Is that a hickey?" He asks. Mattia looks at my neck and smiles.

"Yessir." He says, picking me up and placing me back on his lap.

"Well then, we'll leave y'all to what you were doing beforehand and we'll make sure to knock next time." Kai says, laughing. They all walk out and Mattia stares at me.

"The moment was kind of ruined." He says. I laugh a little and nod.

"Yeah." We sit in silence for awhile before he lays down again and hugs my waist.

"Probably a good thing. I don't want to rush the process." He says, closing his eyes. I admire him for a bit before closing my eyes as well.

One Hour Later

"Y/n wake up." Mattia says. I sit up and look down at him.

"Hi gorgeous." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Hi handsome." I say. He grabs my hips and looks up at me.

"Let's go on a date." He says. I smile and nod.

"Okay." I say. He grins and sits up, kissing me as soon as he's all the way up. I get off of him and walk over to my bag, grabbing an outfit for the date.