'shower'~ seokjin

before going to bed you like to take a nice warm shower. to wash away today's hard work, since you run an online clothing business. you were busy confirming orders, labeling products, making sure everyone's order is together, and going back forth from home to the post office, to ship out the orders.

and all you wanted was a nice shower.

after a few minutes of being under the warm water you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, and a hard chest against your back.

"hello jagi," your charming boyfriend whispers deeply in your ear making you giggle a bit.

you turn in his arms and wrap your arms around his neck, chests touching.

"how was your day," he asks, pushing your hair out of your face.

"busy. taking care of orders all day," you say.

"well you should rest, take a break from it."

you chuckle "you have no place to tell someone to take a break."

he chuckles as well, "yeah i guess you're right."

you both then start to wash, while talking a bit.

after that, you each wrap yourselves in your towels and walk to your shared bedroom. you go to closet to find something to wear to bed. you grab some black leggings and a white cami.

you go to your draw to grab a bra and some panties but a much paler hand then yours stops you.

"what," you say looking up at him.

"come here i want to do something," he smiles softly.

you nod your head and he leads you over to y'all bed.

"lay on your stomach."

"uh...."

"just trust me."

"....ok," you get on the bed and lay on your stomach as he said.

you hear his feet shuffle around the room before you feel him straddle you and massaging his hands up and down your back.

"since you've had a long day, i want to treat you tonight," he says.

"but what about you. your day was just as long. probably longer."

"and you always take care of me. i appreciate it, really. now i want to make you feel good. you deserve it," he continues massaging the oil down your back and your arms.

you let out soft sighs as he works his way on your back.

he moves down to your waist and hips and then lingering on your butt for a little longer than needed to but you aren't complaining. a booty rub is a booty rub.

after that he does your thighs and calves.

when he finishes he asks you to turn over and lay on your back. his leans on his elbows on either side of your head, hovering over you.

"you feel better ?"

you nod wrapping yours arms around his neck pulling on top of you, "yes. thank you."

he brushes his lips against yours softly. "i love you jagi."

"i love you too jin." you unwrap yours arms from his neck to get up and put your clothes on but he stops you yet again.

"let's just stay like this. please."

"ok," you smile at him. you both get under the covers. he wraps his arms around you, keeping you close and you tuck your head under his chin.

"goodnight y/n."

"goodnight jin."

UPDATE: currently rereading this book & im actually cringing 😦