'shower'~ jimin

"she's just a friend,you know this y/n."

"you know what jimin, i don't even care anymore. hang out with whoever you want," you say walking away from him. you go to y'all bedroom and start taking off all your clothes to take a shower.

showering is something that helps you relax.

you really need to before you end up choking jimin out.

you go into the bathroom and cut on the shower before stepping in. you stand under the water, letting wrap you up in it's warmth.

you imagine jimin behind you, with his arms around your waist, leaving feather like kisses down your neck to your shoulders....

wait.

you imagination comes to life when you feel kisses on your neck.

"im sorry y/n." he turns you around to face him. "im sorry for not thinking of your feelings. i knew you didn't like me being around her and i didn't respect it. i really didn't mean to make you upset."

"im sorry for being jealous. i know you two are just friends. i just don't like how she starts getting all up on you. but i appreciate that you shut it down immediately."

"of course i would. y/n your the only one i want all up on me. more ways then one," he smirks.

"really," you say biting your lip.

"oh yeah." he bends his legs a bit and grabs your thick thighs and pushes you against the cold tile wall.

he length slides between your lips teasingly.

"don't tease now," you say.

he chuckles and slides into you.

woohoo!

again didn't feel like writing a smut. but one day i will and y'all will be blown away.

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜

UPDATE: BLOWN AWAY?($&&//😦 who the fuck did i think was‼️