'seeing each other after a breaking up'~ namjoon

"thank you for meeting me here," namjoon says after the waiter leaves from taking y'all order.

"you're welcome," you nod. "i really wanted to see you."

"me too. i've missed you."

you and namjoon have been broken up for three years. you both agreed to end thing due to y'all busy schedules. him being in the band and you traveling around the world for your modeling.

"i missed you too. im glad we managed to clear our schedules to hang out and not have to worry about work."

"so how has modeling been. it seems to be going great since me and the guys have seen your face everywhere," he chuckles.

you giggle, "yeah it's good. i've made some good girlfriend's and learned a lot since traveling to different countries. but im especially glad that we're on break so i can eat what i want," you say.

"well im happy you can. i always liked watching you eat what you like."

"is that really what you liked. or is that it made me thick in the right places," you joked.

"you still are thick in the right places," he smirks.

you roll your eyes playfully, "boy bye."

he laughs, "im serious though. you look great, as always," he gives a sincere smile.

"thank you joonie," you smile back. "not so bad yourself," you look him up and down.

he laughs again, "thanks."

the waiter soon came back and serve your guys food and you both began to eat while continuing conversation.

after finishing and namjoon paying for the bill even after you insisted on paying half. you both walk out of the restaurant, dreading the end of this amazing time you guys had together.

"i wish this day could last forever," you sigh.

"me too," he agrees. he turns and looks at you. he pushes a curl out of your face. the same curl he would always move away. he then cups your face in his hand and steps closer to you.

staring into your eyes deeply, as if ask for permission. you stand on tip toes and lean in to press your lips on his.

the kiss lingered a bit but it was sweet.

both pulling back, smiling at each other.

*fades to black*

this is probably the best thing i've ever written in my life

and this series was just for the hyung line. im gonna do something different for the maknaes

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜

UPDATE: i did my thing with this one,,,,i might make this into a book🤷🏽‍♀️