'cuddle'~ taehyung

"i got you jagi," taehyung says lift you out of bed and carrying you into y'all shared bathroom. he sits you down on the counter of the sink so that he can start the bath. as he does so, you lean against the mirror and close your eyes. trying to come back to earth after the mind blowing session you and him had together. you could possibly say that this was the most mind numbing experience you've ever had in your life.

"ok baths ready," he walks back to you and places his hands on your waist. you lean up and slowly open your eyes, which meet his. "how do you feel jagi ?"

"i just want to cuddle," you say wrapping your arms around him and resting your head on his shoulder.

"we can and we will but right now let's get in the bath." he lifts you off the counter by your waist and sets you on your feet. he guide you to the tub and you step inside and sit down. you rush him to get which make him chuckle as he does so.

once settled you lean back against his chest and he wraps his arms around you.

~

he rubs your your legs and arms with baby oil before you slip one of his big shirts over your head. you pull your hair into a high messy bun and then do your skin care. using your timers and moisturizers.

taehyung sit besides you and watches as you do your thing. waiting patiently for you to finish. every once in a while he'll squeeze you thighs or leave soft kisses on your neck.

"taehyung don't be starting nothing. i can barely stand as it is," you say putting away your products.

he chuckles, "i'm not even doing anything." he kiss the side of your head and grabs your hand and pulls you over to the bed.

you both get under the covers and turn on the tv to watch a movie on netflix. when you do, he hugs you closer. your leg sling over his waist and he runs his hand up and down it.

spending the rest of the day in bed together is what y'all do. beside the food trips and bathroom breaks.

y'alll, this was trash

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜