'mornings'~namjoon

"joonie wake up," you speak gently to your big baby.

he groans softly as he turns towards you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you down on top of him. "y/n," he rasps.

"good morning baby."

"mmh morning," he says roaming his hands down to your ass and squeezing slightly. "how long have you been up ?"

"about an hour," you say moving his brown fluffy hair from his face.

he furrows his eyebrows, "why didn't you wake me sooner," he asks.

"why would i," you chuckle.

"so you wouldn't be awake alone."

this man is so cute.

"it's ok namjoon. if it makes you happy i'll wake you up with me tomorrow then."

"thank you," he smiles.

"now," you start, "let's get out of bed."

"nooo," he whines. "let's stay right here."

"namjoon i have to go shower."

"no you don't. you smell great."

"i'll let you shower with me." and with that he pops up, wrapping you legs around his waist as he carries you into the bathroom. "that's what i thought."

you turn on the shower, letting it get warm, you put your hair up in a bun and start stripping from your clothes. turning around you see namjoon ready naked leaning against the sink, staring into space with his arms crossed. you stand in front of him and wrap your arms around his waist. "whatcha thinking about ?"

"how i got so lucky to have someone like you in my life."

"namjoon."

"i'm serious. you're amazing, beautiful, smart and....," he brings his hands up a bit and slaps your behind and grabbing it, "thick mamas."

"don't start nothing joonie."

"you already started it when you said i could shower with you."

part 2 ?

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜

UPDATE: thick mamas😀,,,,i was so down bad